Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

I got a whole 11 months before next expansion. I plan on getting one just to be a lock i hope. I already got a name corrode. So why in hurry.

They enjoy it until they need their diapers changed.

Query: Can I join too?

???: I was built w̯̬̱̟̼i̯̙̟͔̖̝th͎̲̤̹͉͂̑ͦͫ͛ ͕͚̮́͊̈t̑̄h̼̩̻͉̬ē̥͇̜͙̓̉̓ ͇̳͖ͪͨ̽ị͇̈ͬṋ̺̪͉̰͎̰̆̑̄̅͒̈́̇t͋̐ȇ͂͆̔̄nt ̞͎̤̮t̾o͖̦̦ͯ̆ͮ ͋ͧk̥̎ilͬ̎͐͛̃̒l̤

Statement: Of course, my kin. Toss me an invitation

They’re better than the new furries.

Oh yes! Thats cool then I’ll unlock them later :smiley: ty

As I’ve said many, many times, this was never a possibility when they were given a different model from regular gnomes with its own animations, plus a whole zone and dungeon. Combining the two race’s models would’ve been too much work compared to just leaving them separate, compared to doing the opposite for classic orcs and Mag’har, and a model hack being a barber option while actual reskins qualified for allied races is just backwards design.

Still not a thing. Gnomes needed an allied race, so they got one because they couldn’t come up with one for worgen. Current allied races were chosen to continue telling or bring closure to a race’s story, not for fanservice.

I was thinking when I wrote that, “I wonder if anyone is going to try to say dr. Robotnik” :joy::joy::joy: I been playing sonic mania again:)

Told you nobody would play as a mechagnome lol

1 Like

I like mine - a lot. So say hello to Murgadroid:

2 Likes

i noticed that you just gotta mog your gear to the same color tone as your arms and legs. i made a rogue earlier and was fooling around with all the light brown options cause his augments is the patina variety. the color match is on point and looks uniform when you have the right mog options.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a single one yet.

Arent most of the allied races played by less than 2% of the population

1 Like

I don’t expect to SEE them, I rarely pay attention to other players around me because they are irrelevant for the most part and I certainly don’t look at them enough to notice their race, but my /who list is full when I /who r-mechagnome

Hate to rain on your parade op. There has been an issue with the unlock quest. Some got it, many didn’t. I haven’t checked yet this evening. That could be part of why you aren’t seeing many.

3 Likes

Query: How do I post images?

I’ll wait until Blizz releases the Tinker class to create mine.

Don’t even bother unless you live on the forums

But don’t take my word for it

Trust 3 means you literally believe the forums are a game just like wow :rofl:

I am very happy with the Mechagnomes, fleshling.

You do realize that you are a fleshling too, right? You are just a simple gnome with prosthetics (apparently that’s enough to call trashgnomes a new race).

Gnomes are a no to me, Mechagon is a no no to me, hated that place since the beginning of patch 8.2, got to revered and never looked back. Now, gnomes with even less transmog options? That’s a no no no to me.