Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

Oh boy I’m seeing Mechagnomes flooding absolutely nowhere.

Good thing the Alliance has Dwarfs. The alliance would be dead in no time without us.

How about next time you give saberon to the alliance and Mechagoblins to the horde?

40 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen a single one yet. Lol.

21 Likes

Dear Blizz,

You have my vote to just give the alliance the furries AND mechagnomes. Hell, go ahead and give them all future AR’s too. I don’t care at this point. They will still be unhappy.

Signed,
No One Important

Yeah, I’m sure the Dwarf population is booming and really keeping the numbers up. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

You seem to be forgetting about us Mechagoblins. Did anyone not get the memo we were recently allied with the horde?

3 Likes

Shouldnt you be in school?

6 Likes

I am very happy with the Mechagnomes, fleshling. Your pointless insults only serve to facilitate your feelings of inferiority. Feelings that, I might add, are perfectly justified. We are pristine, we are perfect. We are the peak of cybernetic advancement.
Improve. Adapt. Overcome.

81 Likes

You’re the very first one I’ve seen :joy:

13 Likes

Ah, thanks. I was running out of salt.

3 Likes

There have been a few threads with us around, but I shall forgive you for not seeing them. Our people are very busy preparing for the inevitable conquest of Azeroth.

Resistance is futile.

17 Likes

Count your blessings.

We are up to our eyeballs in furries.

2 Likes

You look like dr. Eggman!

5 Likes

I had a great time playing my mechagnomes for the five minutes my orb of deception was active!

1 Like

The thing is, the allied races have some connection to the base races of the Alliance and Horde. Vulpera share the Goblin skeleton, just like the Mechagnomes. It’s the same across the board, with direct racial or skeletal connections between races and allied races.

You were bound to get Gnome something or another. I do think it should have been the Mechagnomes such as those found in Ulduar but they went with these half Gnomes.

The last of the base races that don’t have allied races associated with them are Forsaken and Worgen. Hopefully the Alliance get something cool for those.

Also:

Why would you get Saberon?

5 Likes

I’m currently playing a horde toon I haven’t touched in over a year to unlock vulperon, Ally got shafted.

9 Likes

Mechagnomes are very cool. Feel free to go back to your extremely unique blood elf character.

12 Likes

Why have regular saberon? Mechasaberon! Make it happen Blizz!

1 Like

I made one then deleted it, was not into the whole robot thing.

4 Likes

Thanks for being honest. :+1:

1 Like

I won’t be able to log in until this weekend so I am enjoying seeing them pop up here and there on here.

1 Like

Think the complaint was Horde Vulpera/Goblin though based on same model was completely different, Mechagnomes look like gnomes with mechanical parts, nothing new & exciting accept for that less then 1% that wanted them. In my opinion mechagnomes looks should been customization options not a wasted allied race slot just like LFD, Broken should been added. Also High Elves (Silver Covenant) Should of been added Instead of Void elves (but that a entirely different thread) But it would kept the Alliance story more honest by lore.

7 Likes