Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

Sethrak first please. :snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: More thematically similar to Alliance races. Especially Worgen.

1 Like

Trust 3 means you literally believe the forums are a game just like wow

LOL!! I died ahahahahah

Assessment: I am a fully mechanized model, fleshling.

copy paste the image link then highlight it and click this </> in the text box menu bar. that’ll make the link visible but not clickable. if someone wants to see it, they can copy paste the link into their browser

example

http://google.com

I created one and deleted him second after, sleeveless, pantsless, diaper wearing weirdos. Great racials though

since we’re getting african and asian skins for humans, i vote alliance get half elves and make them avaiable to all human skins, including asian and african. an african half elf, yes please. an asian half elf, oh yeah, lets do that. (p.s. wrathion hair too. hehe)

I don’t know why people hate on KT so much. They have a very iconic power lifter body with the gorilla belly from deadlifting extreme weights. I also know tons of people in the navy and other countries navy’s with that kind of build so it’s not uncommon among seafaring folks. I’m also really surprised by the large amount of fat shaming in the community as a whole when it comes to them. The only thing I would like to do with them is beef up the legs a bit more to be on par with the arms and the skinny option would be cool if at all possible for a more scholar/mage look. I also really like the mechagnomes and I’m planning a rusted warlock with one just grinding out the last smidges of rep I need. Hopefully later on they add more limb color options, colored lenses and hair styles that are a little more tame.

1 Like

Mechagon was almost entirely swarmed with Alliance today, meant I didn’t get warning about rares but was able to sit by them and had plenty of help killing. I think the rank three essence was reduced in price, I’ve not gotten exalted with Rustbolt yet but yet it wasn’t 20 crates and 10 thingibobs, but 10 crates and 5 thingibobs.

I haven’t seen a single mechagonme yet either. Probably one of the most unpopular races.

1 Like

Not sure what you are on about OP, but I absolutely love these versions of Gnomes! they’re soooooo cute!

And we don’t run like slow motion freaks LOL

Stormwind was so empty when I logged on my alliance main everyone playing horde even more now.

Once I realized they could be priests, I was kind of excited. I don’t like playing a priest, but now I have the perfect character to RP as a warhammer 40k tech-priest.

2 Likes

Get em!!! I mean, damn Gnome!!!

If I’m a hundred percent honest, I really wanted the Sethrakk as an Alliance allied race. Snake rogues, hey-o!

1 Like

Present. Can’t wait for my heritage armor

Greetings, friends. Good day. :slight_smile:

I WAS super excited. I found out I could get a massive chunk of rep last night by doing all the pet battles so I managed to unlock them a day faster than I was expecting… and then it happened…

I had a few different “looks” planned out and ready to go. I was in love with the bald female with the metal ‘dome’ head style. Alas, no bald females. Ok, I can work with it, the old style hair ain’t bad. So i roll out and I start poking around in my appearances tab mocking up different mogs, looking for gear I might wanna farm, etc… and I notice another major disappointment. Most helms completely screw up mechagnomes faces. If you’ve got the faceplate or the dome look, all the metal disappears and you just get these 2 blue cans on your eyes (off center even…) so the entire look basically goes away in lieu of some weird floating, illfitting goggles. If you’ve got the neat animated eye with the jawbone look? Not if you wear a hat. The metal around the animated eyes goes away and the animation goes away and all you get is the same blue cans hovering on your face.

It’s terrible and extremely depressing after having been so hyped up for these lil guys and racing home to do the last big push, waiting over an hour in LFG for the dungeon to finish it up, dealing with the buggy quest to unlock them, and then logging in to 2 gut punches like that.

Query: Is this how we’re going to communicate as Mechagnomes to each other from now on?

Ahh, I see you have one of the head options that gets ruined by the helm :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlocking these guys was a pain I admit.

I was excited about some of the helm mogs with the goggles sticking out after looking at them in the wowhead dressing room, but it looks like Blizz “fixed” many of them by changing your face when you wear the helm and in many cases making it look worse.