Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

Lol. No, I believe it may be because of their size…I just miss the overall elegance of the elves.

2 Likes

There’s quite a few of us that can’t even unlock them due to a broken quest. So nope not yet sadly.

The diaper you get if you hide all your clothes.

They really should’ve made it like a metal bowl or something lol.

Nooooo I am so tired of strictly light or dark themed races on the alliance. They are so boring…

I do not have a diaper.

the ironic part for me though is i never see as much vulpera i havent seen one last night only pics of um and on forums but thats it. maybe i was in the wrong city or was too late ( time zone issues )

as far as mechagnomes unless their racials OP as hell the 1% wouldn’t flood them. i think mechagnomes look cool and if i played alli i’d make one. the only allied race i really like on horde rn is zandalari trolls cause the regular trolls to me are too skinny and vulpera which luckily i will have unlocked today. i like vulpera because 1. there height i like the lollie esk classes like gnomes, dwarves, etc… but horde only got goblins and man do i hate goblin lore from what i know of it and the looks of um.

Yes you do my misguided long lost cousin!

We keep talking about Mechagnomes but…Vulpera are the race that have no business in Warcraft next to fat pandas.

2 Likes

The realest thing Ive ever read.

Love mine. Wish we had more hair options though, I am way too stylish for so few options.

1 Like

Statement: Fleshy kin, you are mistaken.

1 Like

Agreement: Hoes mad.

Query: Do you mean the regular gnomish undergarments? As a mechanical unit I produce no tangible waste to excrete.

Incredulity: You have no business on the retail forums.

1 Like

Query: Would you consider moving to Moonguard?
Explanation: Its’ Alliance population is much better than Wyrmrest Accord, and it would be splendid to have a superior unit such as yourself amidst our ranks.

Remorse: I have multiple characters on this realm that would need to be transferred. Along with a guild.

Statement: I can join communities, raids or group in to the server.

Regret: That is a shame.

Proposition: Would you like to join our circuits and connect on a battle.net level?

Acceptance: I would not mind at all

Invitation: My handle is Roglach#1605. Feel free to add me, kinsman.

Query: Will you two get a server room and have a LAN party already?

:laughing:
:robot:
:ice_cream:

4 Likes

i would if i wasnt massively behind and my internet didnt suck right.(it does not want to download the patch as fast as it should)

That’s Dr. Robotnik.

I don’t care what Sega says, I REFUSE to call him ‘Eggman’. Does Dr. Eggman have a mean bean machine? NO! No he does not! but Dr. Robotnik has a mean bean machine and you know why? because Dr. Robotnik is an absolute unit.

1 Like