Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

I would really love having mecha-goblins. Full of wrist-rocket and lasers. That as well as a tinker class release would be the paradise for me.
I would be playing my mechagnome if the quest were not buged right now

3 Likes

1% is probably too generous.

4 Likes

vulpera were alright but i was so looking forward to giblogoblins as our next allied race! that would’ve been cool. :slight_smile:

Well you’ll need to compensate for how few there are of them.

Blizzard, oh you don’t consciously have bias torwards Horde, but you know when ALL of your main devs essentially play that faction exclusively or at worst as an absolute priority-- then one is going to see neglect for the other side.

Kind of like exactly as we have seen in BfA, at least in terms of thought and design. Where are all the interesting new races, in Horde zones.

Did they think for a moment that having arms, feet and legs be hidden at all times wouldn’t be all that pleasing? Or how once again by lack of foresight they look like they where diapers? Or perhaps that having a fat human race wouldn’t be all that popular (oh and how the numbers confirm this-- least played of all Allied Races and they are the flag bearers of BfA for Alliance, AND they have a new model).

Well at least Mechagnomes might win something: they might well take 1st place ursurping Kul Tirans as the least played.

3 Likes

I think this new round of allied races is really dumb but whatever. All of the other ones were really cool except these two. But I like my undead so I’ll be a stabby zombie till the servers get shut down

1 Like

This. Devs are too busy playing their Vulpera to hotfix the Alliance AR quests.

I love my Junkrat. No complaints here. But I also really like steampunk anything. I know it’s not really steampunk but it’s the closest there is.

Be at peace. Breath it out, everything will be okay.

4 Likes

You look pretty great but the diaper is horrid.

1 Like

120 Vulpera already? haha, I was expecting level 30s or 40s by now.

No mine is a race change. I’m already missing my Blood Elf though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Query: What diaper?

Dig a fox hole, roll around in the dirt, you will quickly feel better.

Work has been nuts, haven’t had the chance to do the unlock quest even though I have the rep.

1 Like

its because most are doing the new stuff and getting the ivory dragon ect

You know its ironic really… for all the jokes I made about Mechagnomes, it turned out I’d be the one who isn’t all that comfortable with being a Vulpera.

Stay a fox, we don’t need more belfs

3 Likes

Is it the wet fur smell, the shedding, or the flees?

(All of my posts are in jest, I have no real issues with any of 8.3 yet.)

1 Like

I’ve got a few days before I can race change again. We’ll see.

im not seeing many of em either thought

“I like how you talk.”

~Slingblade

2 Likes