Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

I wanted a mechagnome, unfortunately it meant that I had to grind mecharep and that wasn’t going to happen.

6 Likes

I like the mechagnomes more than the Vulpera lol. Their hair is awesome!

8 Likes

Silly alliance…don’t you know it’s all about the fox now?

2 Likes

Wicked, another thread full of Alliance players whining.

Can never have enough of those.

10 Likes

I figured as much, you take an annoying grind, an annoying zone and combine it with a counter class on release of Vulpera (the general audience favorite) and they are about as rare as rare can be.

2 Likes

Well you can say that about quite a large majority of the Allied Races, right?

-Lightforged Draenei
-Dark Iron Dwarves
-Mag’har Orcs
-Highmountain Tauren
-Mechagnomes

I mean really, the only legitimate allied races in my honest opinion are:

-Zandalari
-Kul’tiran
-Vulpera
-Void Elves
-Nightborne

I do agree Alliance should have gotten some variety, but honestly half of these races should’ve been unlocked customization instead of entirely new race to have to pay if you want your main to become (instead of leveling a new one).

6 Likes

Easy for you to say , your faction got everything they wanted when it came to Allied Races, we are not whining just expressing our disappointment in the DEVs decisions.

6 Likes

Your ARs seems more legit when it comes to horde, and what went on, ours seem like they were thrown in with little/no stories or lore, Hard to embrace garbage lore & Horrible story writing.

2 Likes

I mean, I disagree for quite a lot of them. But that’s neither here nor there. The only thing I do believe in, though, is Void Elves should still be Void Elves but should have been from the Silver Covenant. That was a really dumb decision made by Blizzard to use Blood Elves for stupid reasons.

4 Likes

I would be playing mechagnomes, but I am waiting for them to fix the bug where Kelsey Steelspark isn’t showing up for the quest “Urgent Care”.

4 Likes

I think the reason for that is so that they can be involved in blood elf centric content. Like we know Kael’s an important character next xpac. They never would have been able to use him as a neutral character unless there were blood elves on both sides.

3 Likes

You know, I don’t know much about Shadowlands. But if that’s the case, I’ll absolutely change my opinion on Void Elves and contend that Blizzard actually had a plan, which is rare for me to do.

2 Likes

Not that they want to do it it again, but in all honesty Vulperan should have been another neutral race like Pandaren. That way there’s no bias for both sides and the more popular option is available to both

2 Likes

Issue with that is the Alliance were antagonistic towards the Vulpera. Couple that with Blizzard not wanting to do another neutral race, that definitely wouldn’t have happened.

And this is why I continue to advocate in favor of removing the faction divide! But sadly that isn’t happening.

5 Likes

Or, part of the reason you’re not seeing a lot of mechagnomes is that the unlock quest is now bugged, and there are only a few who had the requirements done before Blizz put in their ‘hotfix’ which messed up the unlock questline.

7 Likes

One of the zones is basically purgatory. They’ve confirmed that Kael’s there and that we’ll interact with him.

2 Likes

The real question is how? They are all dead or light forged now.

1 Like

Don’t have literal purge squads wiping a race out if you want them on your side next time.

6 Likes

Correction: They should have been purged harder

5 Likes

For the remaining allied races? My guess is something that shares the skeleton rather than the origin.

With all of that said! I…well, want to be proven wrong and maybe the Mogu and Tol’vir are the last allied races. Doubtful as the Tol’vir don’t have the right model for it (they have the general appearance of NPCs, but that would be incredibly cool to play as, and unique in the grand scheme of MMOs. Which is why it’s u likely but…

2 Likes