Are Mythic 0's and up overtuned?

Back in season 3 or 4 of DF they rebalanced mythics. They converted mythic 0 into the equivalent of what a mythic 10 would have been without all the mythic+ restricts upon them.

Yes considering you’re agreeing with Tuwen who is known for terrible takes and not being very good at the game.

Not really. The real irony is when people who don’t do the content try and correct people that do.

1 Like

It was season 4 when they implemented it :+1:

1 Like

Snozay insults the intelligence of other people on the regular so this comment is pure comedy lmao

3 Likes

I don’t insult anyone. It’s against ToS

Is it harder than Delves solo?

“If I haven’t been banned, then it wasn’t an insult”

Meanwhile, Blizzard has quite literally let racist schmucks roam free after spewing the most vile nonsense lmao

Not being actioned isn’t the defense you think it is lol

4 Likes

Oh look another ad hom that doesn’t rebut anything that’s on-topic. This all started because some poster tried to give advice about versatility stacking in M+. Which is a terrible blanket advice to most specs. The poster’s minimal M+ experience was called out because it was relevant to them trying to pass of their opinion as fact. You will see that they are the ones who escalated the situation and got defensive.

I was actually defending you and talking about the warrior but please go off.

Oh I see it logged me onto a druid I haven’t played in years. lol

Feel free to quote me an actual insult I have made.

Please don’t put me in the same grouping as anyone doing that. Thank you.

I actually liked M0 , I get to do the mechanics not just blast through them even though am over geared for M0 . Once upon a time heroic dungeons were like that , now its just a READY SET GO GO GO :rofl:

The answer is yes, things are wildly overtuned right now. I’m 610 and my group ranges from 600 to 612.

We should be able to progress fine but we are consistently hitting a brick wall trying to go above 4s. Third boss in NW is a trainwreck with the pulsing rot damage. Last boss in GB is ridiculous with how little room you have to actually work with. We very nearly outgear the content and still cannot progress through it. As it stands, it just isn’t fun and is killing my interest in the game.

3 Likes

If you’re 610 and struggling in 4s its mistakes y’all are making. Do you normally clear 14s/15s week one?

I have guildies at 610 doing 9s

2 Likes

Is this legit or a prediction ??

He’s poking fun in jest

yeah they are overtuned . more gatekeeping baby

I wasn’t. It’s called providing an example of the incompetence of the Blizzard mod team when it comes to actioning anyone, so your defense of not being actioned is not indicative of anything lol

1 Like

You are trying to equate ilvl to skill and it doesn’t work like that. Ilvl determines potential, but you also have 600 ilvl players doing 250k dps overall. If you are hitting a brick wall at 610ilvl on a +4, it’s certainly not because of scaling.

My apologies for misunderstanding that.

You can understand my not wanting to be associated with that.

Sorry, I got too conditioned to catch the wax from that one world treasure.

3 Likes