Are Mythic 0's and up overtuned?

And no one cares about ur stupid comments saying just press feint bro.

Read the title out loud for me. “Are mythic 0’s and up over tuned?”

Many builds don’t prioritize vers.

You can’t even spell, fix your grammar. If you don’t use Feint in keys, you’re bad.

Yes, Mythic 0. And you are now ignored. Bye.

LMAO. You lost the argument you dug your heels into so you ignore out of complete embarrassment. Got it.

Do you know what the word “and” means?

Maybe actually do some content clown. You have 0 rating there for your stupid comments have no weight on m+ .

He got KSH one time, DF S3 which was probably the single easiest season. I would bet if I looked he got carried in those too.

1 Like

Incoming a 1000 word story on why he only has KSH one time in Dragonflight and 0 in TWW.

1 Like

lol the funny thing is the person you quoted got KSH for the first time in DF S2 and only started timing 20s in DF season 3, you know the single easiest season.

Good ol Sosari trashing people with profile shaming. You never quit trolling these forums do you?

The irony here, is you’re just your average LFR hero that probably gets carried in M+ by actual decent players.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing M+ 20 keys since Legion, you can look up my BDK called Molecula since you like looking up people’s IO from years ago.

Have at it kiddo. No one cares. You’ve logged onto a random account to continue to badger someone for no reason, good for you.

Just stating facts about someone who has strong opinions about content they barely touch.

You are arguing with people that are just chronically online on these forums. They don’t have anything going on in their real lives, so they have to try to flex on these forums. The fact is, no one cares about your achievements in this game.

These are the exact type of players that have made WoW a toxic cesspit. I honestly think it is some kind of mental illness.

4 Likes

I’m not a raider and am very open about that. I do LFR for crests and tier early season.

As for M+, my runs are all public. You will see that I only play and push early season and take a break mid-way through until the next.

Lmao the amount of irony within one post is hilarious. You talk about toxicity while you yourself can’t control yourself with personal attacks that are completely off topic.

Whatever you say, but you have a track record of trying to get under people’s skin on these forums. Look at your post history, nothing but attacks on anyone that doesn’t allign with your play style.

Please for the love god, change your mog!!!

Edit:

Case and point, you love profile shaming people.

1 Like

You are trying to assume intent and incorrect at that. I am simply very blunt and don’t care about optics. The intent is to not sugar coat. Offense is taken, not given.

If you get offended by facts that’s not my problem.

You on the other hand go out of you way to make things personal with ad homs that are subjective and not based on fact.

Another one.

1 Like

You seem like a cool person lmao

1 Like

Mplus was reworked in season 4.

Zeros are now equivalent to the old m10s

They’re in a guild that perfectly describes the consistency of the muck inside of their skull, after all.

1 Like

Was that really necessary? Just because you don’t agree with them doesn’t mean you need to resort to petty insults.

1 Like

Petty? It was excellent, actually.