Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

Since you’re here Talendrion; have any good mail transmogs that actually fit the colors of the Silver Covenant? Not asking for a friend.

tbf, by high elves you mean the alliance/silver covenant elvs correct? high elves are already playable on the horde. pls be more PC to avoid confusion in the future

:+1:

Sorry for conveniently placing myself here, but i really recommend this Hunter set from Legion, it was made to match Thas’dorah artifact base appearance, although it’s not really fit for a Silver Covenant set, it’s very High Elvish nonetheless. Avaliable for only 12 marks of honor.

Here’s a example with the customization options of your character:

1 Like

Please, conveniently place yourself anywhere. I value your opinion as well. I’d love to actually use Thas’dorah, but MM in PvP and solo content is… clunky. Great for group PvE, but since BM can’t use MM artifacts… /sigh

I still do very much love that set. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In some transmog threads people are asking for removing the artifact transmoging restrictions, i would love that.
I like this set so much i spend the marks of honor of my main to buy it to my alt, just one more thing i’m hoping for to happen and i will use it all the time on my Hunter.

1 Like

tbf, they really only appear when the opposing dalaran faction of sunreavers appears. it is true for the most part they dont do much outside of that, and they are nowhere to be found in bfa

mostly replaced by umbric and void elves

Didn’t they deny the artifact transmog changes because some of them didn’t work with certain animations, so they just scrapped them as a whole? I think it was a mistake for them either way. Free the transmogs.

Legendaries too. Thori’dal has sat in my bank for years upon years, never seeing use. It has unique arrows. Silver energy-beams… so cool :frowning:

1 Like

Aurora Skycaller says “Hi”. Also, the rest of the Quel´lithien junkies too.

The Sunwell´s energies affect ALL thalassian speaker elves EVERYWHERE, no matter how far they are. The literal reason why High Elf NPCs don´t have fel green eyes (like the ones in the Allerian Stronghold SHOULD HAVE) or yellow ones is basically gameplay (devs believe we´re too stupid to differentiate, period.).

1 Like

You mean the Wretched who were killed off years ago in a side-story? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Didn’t know about that. I thought they placed the restrictions based on some arbitrary decision like they do all the time.

It’s criminal not being able to transmog that beauty, and it have special arrows? Wow, they lost a huge opportunity to do this with the Legion artifacts :slightly_frowning_face:

yep! Ion said they are working on eye color customization specifically for a future update! we can finally have eye color that reflects the current canon! cant wait!

:+1:

Only 4 bows I know have special, unique arrows instead of that hideous 2002-quality shaft of wood: Sentinel’s Recurve and its Sinister recolors, Thas’dorah, Thori’dal, and the Hidden Titanstrike appearance. I’d be so, so happy if we could have unique arrows to match every bow, but alas.

And yeah, Thori’dal’s effect in TBC was to use zero ammo. It was explained as being the pure energy of the Sunwell focused and fired through the bow, so no arrows were required. Thus the energy-beams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup!! Btw, those very same junkies are an excellent way to debunk the good ol´"but muh non addicts Helves!!!".

Both Belves and Helves ARE still pretty much arcane junkies, right now they just have a passive perma fix in the form of the nuSunwell. Cut them from it and see them resort to mana draining of critters (Belves) or artifacts (Helves).

For God sake, for supposedly “fans”, most of the posters on the megathread are quite ignorant on Helf/Belf lore…

2 Likes

That’s quite alright; I’ve got a void habit right now. I don’t need your Sunwell! :cloud:

Talendrion here. This is the mail mog I currently use. As Mowachassa points out, the Vindictive Gladiator’s Chain Armor is kinda the best there is, but I did some slight modifications. It works great with the Silver Covenant tabard, the color scheme is very similar to what the SC scouts wear. Currently I’m using it tabardless because I really like this chest piece :smiley:

3 Likes

Dread Gladiator is such a great set for Alliance. I love the chest too. Thank you for sharing :heart:

You certainly don´t; had Blizz stayed coherent to their own lore (even by mediocre standards), Alleria would had been violently repelled from the Sunwell on a show of lights (reason why she can´t touch her hubby…)

2 Likes

So they did made special arrows for Legion Artifacts, interesting, maybe i should’ve pay more attention to detail when playing, i’m playing like a machine in automatic mode nowadays.

It’s really nice to see gameplay and lore combined smoothly and nicely like this

Woah woah woah woahhhh now. Blizzard… lore… consistency? Nonono. No. Nuh uh. Rule of cool supersedes all! :roll_eyes:

:frowning:

One of the few really well done tie-ins. Having items of actual significance that reflect their lore powers through their actual effects is amazing. It’s why I loved artifact weapons so much as a concept.

Since i started on Legion i was able to only get one character on the Level to get the artifact during the expansion duration, so i missed so many special effects from other artifacts spells that were lost in the transition to BfA :slightly_frowning_face:, i can only transmog them now, it feels bad for all those important artifacts to be just sitting on our banks.

It was nice to talk with you, but now i need to take a rest from the forums, take care :grinning: