Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

I have made no assumptions. Blood Elves and Void Elves are the race known as High Elves. They grew up in Quel’thalas, they have since, like in real life, ended up down different paths, had different experiences, and that’s no assumption. That’s reality. They are two versions of the same race- the High Elf race. Again, no assumption. I should add I am not anti High Elves, I could care less about them. However, I am anti-ignorance, and I saw a group of people that were living within an echo chamber, constantly increasing their beliefs and opinions they had created while ever moving further away from the reality.

I gave you another chance, but there is no way to reach any of you. So, I will leave you to your desire for something that is merely an ideal within your own minds, and you can enjoy your thread and debates ad infinitum.

1 Like

No.

It’s becoming World of Warcraft.

We’re not asking them to make up a new Elf Race for us. We’re asking them to let us play something that’s already in the game and part of the Alliance.

1 Like

So if I am a dwarf and I really wanna play a Wildhammer dwarf my desire for said race is suddenly irrelevant because I already have a dwarf to play?

Let me ask you this. What is the big deal with giving Alliance High Elves straight out? What exactly would that hurt besides the prides of Horde players?

4 Likes

all blood elves were high elves but not all high elves are now blood elves. this is not something difficult to understand. lol.

Following this logic, then Shal’dorei, Ren’dorei, Quel’dorei, Sin’dorei, Naga and Satyr’s are all Kal’dorei. (and honestly, all Dark Trolls.)

Well then you might want to pay attention to what I have to say. Because you’re being very, very ignorant.

You genuinely don’t understand the lore.

If you don’t like ignorance, then this is your chance to learn.

Otherwise, you can remain ignorant… and arrogant.

i want to play wildhammer as well. i’ll race change my shaman if that ever becomes a thing. i’ve posted a couple of times in the wildhammer megathread. the thing about it though is that in WOW dwarves are an alliance race. in WOW high elves are a horde race. if i was asking for dark iron for horde (which believe you me i wouldn’t have minded at all) it would be the same thing.

You’ve got some explaining to do for Shal’dorei and Ren’dorei then.

Easy; those horde players that dont wanna see high elves in the Alliance is because they are Alliance in secret . When blizzard put high elves in the alliance, they will feel very attracted to play and will start to think about if they were ever horde in the first place .

I WILL LOVE THAT MOMENT.

if you willing to give that little it shows you are not very confident in that you believe they won’t.

Blood Elves are a Horde Race, while the only ones who still call themselves High Elves are on the Alliance. This is common knowledge and i’m surprised on how people come to discuss High Elves without even knowing this.

i’ve mained alliance as long as i’ve played this game. i post on my current alliance main. this isn’t only about those ebil horde players trying to keep you down.

1 Like

I said those horde players . … since when dwarfs are horde.

Maybe then don’t have “genes” or call them that but the children born of two High Elves is gonna be a High Elf or someone is going to have questions.

A mutation that caused an eye color change isn’t enough to call them a different race. Considering the extremely long lives of elves, there is no guarantee that the eyes won’t revert back to their original color after a few thousand years of no longer being exposed to fel energy now that the Sunwell has been restored.

you have just as many alliance people telling you the same thing. but you act like horde players are some boogeyman who are trying to keep you down. it’s very silly. would it make you feel better if i switched to a horde toon to post in this thread?

1 Like

If you’re against High Elves, you should be against Wildhammer too.

Want this to become World of Dwarfcraft?

They’re not different enough from Bronzebeards to be playable.

1 Like

Nah. It’s mostly anti-Alliance trolls.

It’s a rare alliance player that’s against it.

2 Likes

Bro the 90% of horde people that complain about high elves are bloodelfs . . . theres always people like you that belong to that 10% .

But after look that high elves megathread and this one , i can say what im saying is 99% true.

It isn’t just a eye color change. by definition of race blood elves and high elves are different races. They are the same species however.

Blood Elves, which split off from High Elves, are a Horde race. High Elves even as NPCs still exist on the Alliance. This has all been established many many times and why the two are seperate.

The other thing is… If High Elves were a thing, and Blood Elves came from them, then Void Elves which are on Alliance came from Blood Elves then the exclusivity argument doesn’t work. You could literally replace Void Elves with High Elves.

No matter what I amount I said, you were going to have the same response.