Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

It shouldn’t have changed. How many years in lore (even before WoW) were High Elves a part of the Alliance vs. 2007 to 2019? It’s always going to be a wound for Alliance players where Horde were handed something that belongs to the Alliance on a silver platter. Pretty much the textbook example of Blizz bending over backward for the Horde.

Until they do something about it there will always be this conflict.

But it did happen, High Elves joined the Horde and that is the reality. Now some High Elves are also on the Alliance.

this isn’t about “horde players” being handed something. the horde players didn’t just decide one day to make belves a thing and HAHAHAHAHA alliance. blizz decided that belves would be horde, and they are.

2 Likes

You people are still using the cheap excuse that they are the same race, and it’s being more than a year! Allied Races are all subraces of existing playable Core Races, i don’t care if the Blood Elves were High Elves or wathever, Alliance Quel’dorei are not Blood Elves and this is a fact, it’s being 20 years in the lroe since they split and a lot of things happened in those 20 years.
Grown up people and stop using a troll thread to avoid the main megathread.

i tried going into the megathread and have read about 1500 posts in it so far but it’s HUGE and i have other stuff to do besides read one thread on the wow forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, here comes the emotions.

1 Like

Sorry friend.

If you want to talk real life biology, I’m in the medical profession, so we could do that.

If you want to talk WoW biology, I know the Lore. So if you want me to educate you on it. That’s fine.

and they’re two separate things.

You keep saying Headcanon, the Lore, the Game, The Books all back me up.

You have no idea what my real life understanding is, you troll.

and you have no idea what a race is in WoW.

and also, you’ve extrapolated your opinion of what I think to other things. It’s funny, because honestly, I’ve used those arguments against Anti-High-Elves.

So let me break it down for you. Because you’re really, really struggling.

What you know, about my opinions, is my knowledge of the lore relating to Elvish biology.

and you’re extrapolating it to titanforged beings, who are victims of the curse of the flesh and have a very different biology as far as wow is concerned.

You know what they say about assumptions.

1 Like

If you have other stuff to do, then go do it, stop wasting your time negating others interests. Why should my interest on High Elves even bother you…

Wrong.

Blood Elves joined the Horde.

The High Elves who didn’t accept the Blood Elf title remained in the Alliance.

1 Like

you do realize this forum as long as i’m not being abusive to others i can read and respond to whatever i want however i see fit, yes? just because you want helves doesn’t mean that you get an echo chamber where the only people in your threads agree with you.

1 Like

For someone say that High Elves joined the Horde the person must be trolling, man, don’t waste your time with this people, we tried arguing with them but they keep manipulating lore to sustain their points.

Horde players ASKED for a race that was pretty. Something about players wanting a race their girlfriends would be willing to play on Horde or whatever. Blizz’s answer was Blood Elves, thus making them something Alliance players apparently aren’t going to get.

how is that trolling? high elves became blood elves. most people who were high elves are now blood elves. that’s lore. there are some that didn’t and are loyal to the alliance but MOST high elves are now blood elves.

You do realize that it’s you people that are trying to create safe spaces and echo chambers by avoiding our thread aren’t you? It isn’t us that are creating High Elf threads all over the forums.

Why are you stating this?

It’s a pretty pointless comment.

It has nothing to do with High Elves becoming an Allied Race.

are we playing a game? Should I tell you random WoW facts back?

Cenarius gave the High Mountain Tauren Moose Antlers.

you have the blood elf model on alliance already. it’s called void elves. and a lot of the people posting in this thread are posting on velf characters. so if it really was a lore breaking deal breaker for them why are they max level on something then?

1 Like

They’ll be put into the game as playable, when WoW is on its death bed for a quick cash out by Blizzard

Because Helfs are boring and ridiculous. Do you really want another lame re-skin race?
Geez, this is becoming World of Elfcraft already.

2 Likes

Yeah doesnt listen to us but they put maghars orcs that are for sure less than high elves . . . Interesting logic.

1 Like

It’s your personal tastes and opinions, and i’m not interested on them. If they are all the day discussed on the forums it means people are invested on them one way or another.