Are DH the most hated class in WoW

LOL, Not in PVP.

No one cares about PvP, so the argument is moot.

Guess you dont PVP.

PvP is an afterthought. If you honestly think Rogues are good because of PvP then you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Yo, why did you have to drag us Shaman into this?

Question, like legit question (and after this I’m leaving), are you aware that there are websites, such as Raider .io and Warcraftlogs, that provide accurate data to show a class’ popularity? Because I think you don’t, as that data says otherwise.

There are ~161k entries across all 3 Rogue specs in M+, and since this topic is about DH, there are ~168k for Havoc DH in M+.

In raid, there are about ~331k entries for normal difficulty parses. There’s 349k for Havoc DH.

It’s fine to well
 love your class and stuff, but straight up being delusional about how your class is performing and their popularity is absolutely absurd. Rogue is legit one of the most popular PvE specs because it is overperforming.

Then you really need to look hard at the data because even it says Rogues aren’t as popular as DH’s, Resto Druids, Warriors, or Evokers. Even Windwalkers are more popular than Outlaw Rogues.

And our interrupts
 LOL, jk, we never use those.

<pew pew>

dps wise i didnt like them, tank wise i thought it looked fun as F but for 1 i didnt try to learn it and for 2 i dont tank in end game content so

Personally yes I DO hate the DH class. I feel you’re a better version of my Warrior when I’m in PvP. It always feels like I can’t kill one who’s evenly geared compared to me. UGH,

Bro, lmfao where are you even getting your data from? Hello? Why are we even bringing up Evokers?

A class that has ONE DPS spec has a whopping 12k more Normal Parses than a SINGULAR DPS spec on a class that has 3. The same is applied to M+, Outlaw has only 20k less entries than a class that has one singular DPS spec.

Oh, and sense I’m in a mood and am tired of delusional people, Outlaw Rogue has 40k more parses in Heroic than Devastation Evoker.

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/31/#difficulty=4~

~https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-df-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=2:maxMythicLevel=99~

Use these sites next time you feel like pulling data out of thin air.

Do you even look at the information or just whine for the sake of it?

Overall, for both Mythic+ and Raiding, Rogues still aren’t that popular compared to Warriors, Hunters, DH’s, and Evokers. I don’t know why you’re frothing at the mouth over this.

Using your own sites that you provided, they also show that you’re full of crap. Not my fault you can’t read data overall and try to cherry pick what conforms to your biases.

Frost Shock.

It’s honestly just a superiority complex. I think people just like to toss labels around to make themselves feel better for underperforming with their chosen class/spec. Cause if their class/spec is “complicated” (it isn’t) then that gives them an excuse.

I think BM gets the hate it does because we are the melee of ranged and can do all our damage while being able to freely move.

Let’s see: class monopolized a lore weapon type that anybody SHOULD be able to use (the lore on Warglaives is that DHs took them with them from the Sentinels, Spellbreakers, etc
), took an ability from a priorly existing class with much more established lore, had practically zero ability setup and used only three buttons prior to DF
 and it only has more than that after SL due to having borrowed power baked in, etc

I don’t “hate” DHs
 but they are uninspiring
 it’s so bad that even RPers have cookiecutter TRPs on most DH characters.

Their lore is basically: Illidan underling #123457315754467632124678754

I was doing a BG last night, this demon hunter grabs the damage buff, starts to cast The Hunt, cancels, runs up the staircase at me and my buddy, falls off the staircase TWICE. When buddy roots him, and at the top of the stairs, he then hardcasted the hunt 4 more times, still rooted, before finally getting it. I blew his healer off the edge, and my buddy globaled him. We’ve got the shadow play of it, it’s h i l a r i o u s. The single most brain-dead DH I’ve ever encountered

1 Like

took an ability from a priorly existing class with much more established lore

~https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Demon_Hunter_(Warcraft_III)#Spells_and_abilities~

Demon Hunter had meta first, btw.

But they weren’t in WoW (the MMORPG) first, and as pointed out Warlocks had much more established lore. My whole point being that DHs were so unoriginal in WoW that they legit had to just borrow from any and everything around them.

Without Warcraft, there wouldn’t be a WoW. But ok

I mean, sure, but they really shouldn’t just yoink an ability from a class and add it to another one when said first class has much more establishment in the game already. Even more egregious and completely UNFOUNDED, is the devs locking Warglaives as a weapon type to DHs. I could understand this with the legendaries in Legion and a handful of others, but there are several classes as part of established races that can use Warglaives
 some of them even made for them like:

There’s also the Warden glaives and all the zone/expansion specific glaives that make no sense to be class locked.