Are DH the most hated class in WoW

Never? Not once? Press x to doubt, everyone’s died to fire or some stupid mechanic at least once.

Undead whipits. Love’em.

That’s me!

That’s not me! =(

1 Like

Wonders why ppl are toxic as he’s Io scoping to use against those that don’t agree? Be a dbag and ppl will treat you like a dbag. After reading a fraction of the posts, I can see you’re just a dbag, it’s not you class. Now go find my numbers and tell me I’m bad!

As a hunter i love demon hunters. Im not upset if someone is doing more damage than me…as that means thr group is going to succeed.

World of boosted robots… and add-ons… and dailies.

Man! For this to be top trending thing on my google page… y’all do love to argue!!! LOL

Your the most OP class. Normal

Havoc DH is part of my M+ dream team. Prot warrior, havoc DH, outlaw rogue, resto druid and myself.

In PvP, I will always target and burst a DH over any other class given the choice.

Every CD I have will be blown on DH scum forevermore.

Every DH during Dathea is running circles around the boss, spreading the dot.

Does sprinting while pew pewing increase your dps? Either way, I’m not a fan. The hate is justified.

I don’t like them because I don’t like classes with the depth of a kiddie pool.

I don’t like their players, because they think they’re good when in reality the class has a billion safety nets and a rotation you could boil down to three buttons.

OOO story time:

I once accidentlly pulled a pack of mobs in the middle of a boss fight. I had to use my turtle and every trick I knew from having to use traps and stuff in the past etc. But ended up dying with at least one mob down.

I apologized and we all laughed about it and moved on with our lives. i wasn’t kicked because I was the dummy that backed into it.

Died plenty of times back in Nax LK.

1 Like

Yes, hate them and their players, they need to be nerfed!!! Every one I have encountered is RUDE…

Here on the forums, we provide arguments based on arguing and generally not backed by any form of reason or logic.

Your demon hunterness has offended me!

Misdirecting raid bosses onto healers was always great fun. Especially when the run back was really really long.

Must all stem from a personal reason. Either tank or DPS you must suck. Or have a terrible attitude. When I see a dh with a good score and Ilvl I am happy to have em DPS or tank. Hating a specific class cuz of their class or spec is the dumbest thing ever specially when that said class is one of the top DPS and tanks for the season in mplus

Hm…an 8 month later comment followed by the new 7 month later…

It’s a zombie that won’t stay dead.

Elune I hope so.

I dont dislike DH’s as much as I dislike hunters 1shotting me in arenas. literally no counter for it unless u have a healer to save you in the nick of time.