Are DH the most hated class in WoW

Whenever I am on my DH, the abuses fly thick and fast . Pretty sure we have now overtaken Hunters in the hated category .

13 Likes

Bro, your name is literally ‘Threebutton’. I don’t think you need anybody to outline this topic for you.

151 Likes

DH are not 3 button in DF

22 Likes

Let the hat flow through you

6 Likes

I’ve never had anyone act toxic towards me because of my class. Maybe because I don’t PVP?

18 Likes

BM hunter still more braindead, there’s no replacing that

13 Likes

It’s worse when you come across DH who can’t fight their way out of a paper bag.

9 Likes

That’s not how you spell Rogue.

23 Likes

Yep. Some rando called me fancy names for playing a DH (And owning him), even on the same team.

It’s more like 6-7 buttons, but still pretty brain dead as a class.

Three builds tho.
And yet, that’s still an improvement from before :smile:

2 Likes

Its because its a pumpkin headed class that takes almost no effort to be good at.
The average DH player, havoc specific vengeance you all are fine, have almost zero spatial awareness.
Every single time im in a dungeon, DH ALWAYS end up fel rushing into things, pulling crap with their AOE, and then acting surprised as to how/why it happened. Then EVERY time with out fail, they are the first one in the group to act like they are some big shot twitch streamer because they have 10 followers, and everyone else is bad at the game but them, and the key failed not because they ended up pulling, or standing in the fire, or ignoring mechanic, nope its because everyone else was doing something wrong.

On top of that they are the most cheese class in the game right now because they have an answer to everything.
They have the hunt which just mercs people
They have just a better version of evasion
They have some of if not the highest mobility in the game
They have some of the best AOE and single target damage.
I forgot this one, they also have insane amounts of self healing on top of this.
On top of all of that, they are a class you literally cant mess up the rotation on.

Thats not say there are not very skilled DH out there, because their are, but the skill floor to be competent at the class is so abysmally low its past the sub basement level. And im saying this as someone who unga bungas as a warrior for Christ sake.

41 Likes

Except your M+ rating is like 900… raider io characters/us/moon-guard/Khlor%C3%B3s

Shh noob.

10 Likes

Does not change the fact the reasons I listed are why.
Case and point, what i said rubbed you the wrong way so much you put in the effort and time to go to my profile, find my rating, and then proceed to use that as some sort of Epeen flex.

So I mean once again, thank you for kinda proving my point of “They think they can do no worng.”

38 Likes

You really need this spelled out?

1 Like

The irony of you already jumping directly to just insults again, kinda proves my points.

Poetry.

Irony, thy name is demon hunter.

19 Likes

Paladins
Hunters
Rogues
Druids
Shaman
Demon Hunters

Roughly in that order.

2 Likes

The only time I really get annoyed with them are in tight questing areas like Shadowlands world quests. They do their little jump/glide thing everywhere they go, dragging aggro around, scaring off some mobs, and generally disrupting the place with no thought to others.

2 Likes

You are putting in this much effort and throwing out a lot of insults just goes to show you prove my points.

Most demon hunter players are the first ones to rage and blame everyone else for being bad except for them, that they can do no wrong.

My brother in christ its a video game, I dont play these games to fulfill any weird short comings, nor did i bring anything like that up, so not sure why or where that even came from.

12 Likes

Its a flavor of the month class, comboed with the edgy asthetics of them, it just ends up drawing a lot of people which means, you have a lot of good players, but also a whole lot of bad ones too.

Same thing happened with DKs until DH came to be, then most of the DK left were people who were playing the class because they enjoyed it, or were good at it, not because it was flavor of the month.

It happened with pallies in SL as well, thank you divine toll, and right now its happening to warriors but to a lesser extent.

2 Likes

I hate anything with hunter in the name except SV hunters.

2 Likes