Are blood elves cool?

If you go Horde, you go Female Darkspear Troll or Nightborne. If it’s male, you go Tauren or Zandalari.

Likewise, if you want a thalassian Elf, you go VOID Elf. Not Blood Elf, not \High Elves, Void Elf.

No. Roll Troll and you never reroll.

1 Like

You as a human person in real life share DNA points with plants.

It has not been long enough to remove troll DNA.

1 Like

Stop trolling.

Yes…yes they are.
But Goblins are much more fun! :hugs:

1 Like

“FOR THE HORDE” I’ve tired Alliance, but Horde is much better.

Blood elves, and by extension Void Elves, are so cool that even if you were somehow able to reduce the coolness factor, you’d get ice.

Some folks take their elves super seriously.

Not all trolls were primitive! :slight_smile: Zandalari trolls are some of the most advanced people on Azeroth.

Where did you hear that? I do believe that every elf has troll lineage, not just Blood Elves. So do Night Elves and Nightborne, High Elves, etc.

It’s the truth. They came from trolls. I’m curious as to why you find that an insult. Trolls are awesome.

4 Likes

Cooler than Orcs? No.
Cooler than Undead? Also No.

But those Blood Elves are definitely cooler than us Tauren. Darn hipsters.

1 Like

They are twigs that can be snapped easily :+1:

Some of us like that though.

I’ve been playing blood elves most of the time since TBC until the last few years (right around Void Elves) I’ve just kind of got bored of their models. There’s usually exactly one hairstyle that I’ve been using since 07. Also only a single hairstyle I like on VE. Gets boring.

Back to the point though, blood elves are common and generally not very talkative. They aren’t a “crowd.” Probably many are like me, casual soloists who picked the pretty race. Not cohesive or anything like that.

Guilty~ uwu

I wanted one thing: to be a pretty boy. Since b/velves are the prettiest this game will allow a male to be, and velves have to be unlocked, well… the decision was made for me.

1 Like

I like your mog and look.

Oh, thank you! I’m just wearing the Malefic Regalia set, so I can’t take much credit for the mog, but I definitely love wearing it lol.

I like yours too. A lil biased, obviously, but the dark skin options for b/velves are so striking. And I’m mad jealous of a lot of the priest mogs; I’ll have to get to leveling mine soon.

1 Like

Lmao I’ve seen you being rude to people so many times over the past year

And yet the Devs said High Elf options :open_mouth: I get that you’re mad about it but the bitterness will fade <3

I know it must have hurt to lose over, and over, and over in the whole Helf debate situation, I totally get how it must feel, but it’s ok, it will make you a stronger person!

I can confirm that blood elves are in fact cool.

2 Likes