Are blood elves cool?

That level of under boob doesn’t even make sense

1 Like

The second set are more interesting because anything can happen. The first set seems like a bunch of moms.

This thread has been truly… educational. Y’all wild.

Troll is chilling

What in particular are you referring to? Just out of curiosity.

Yeah, but Draenei are cooler. /wishes we had Man’ari on Horde…

1 Like

Only females… not the male ones lol

Mostly the startlingly real rivalry between (some) Horde and Alliance players lol. Some of these back and forths are ROUGH. But I guess the game’s mechanics encourage it.

I heard that it is an insult to say that all elves have Troll DNA

Yes but not as cool as Tauren :cow: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Never

And it’s also true.

Maybe in the case of Night Elves, but I think Blood/Void Elves don’t have Troll DNA because it’s been thousands of years of biological changes, that explains the lack of fangs/tusks. Night Elves probably still have Troll DNA though. They even have fangs where once Tusks were.

The very first Highborne that turned into High Elves were trolls. Helves, Belves, Velves all have that that DNA. Also Thalassians still have fangs.

Yeah okay but to say that Blood/Void Elves ARE Trolls is a stretch and kind of insulting because the Trolls that changed into said Elves were primitive…What were they again? Ah yes, the Dark Trolls. Primitive things. I aint no Troll.

It’s really not. All elves are descendants of dark trolls. You finding it insulting doesn’t make it false.

1 Like

Thousands of years have gone by, so calling blood/void elves “Trolls” is kinda wrong imo. That said, what’s the pride in it? I see none. Trolls were primitive beings, Blood/Void Elves are not, they are far more superior, so to call em Trolls, is kinda of an insult.

I said we are magically evolved trolls. Which is literally what happened. Magic evolved trolls into elves. It’s in the lore. This is like arguing the color of the sky.

2 Likes

I aint no Troll.

Thanks.

I don’t care that you have issues coming to terms with the truth. That’s not my problem. Don’t reply to me arguing lore if you really don’t know it.

Dath’Remar Sunstrider was a Night Elf. Helves have that DNA.

2 Likes

What “Truth” ???