Are blood elves cool?

You can put lipstick and a wig on a pig but its still a pig. You’re a void elf. No amount of happy place thinking will change that.

1 Like

I’m not. And you haven’t because I always try to be respectful, even in disagreements. You’re trying to justify your poor behavior towards me. I have many friends on the high elf community. I’m on the discord server. I think you got me confused with someone else and lashed out poorly. I think you need to do better.

5 Likes

Undead is kind of cool. Actually all races, horde and alliance. Especially with some of the lore they have.

Just play whatever you can bare to look at the back of for your entire time playing WoW.

1 Like

It’s all about that aesthetic, baby.

4 Likes

And you my friend, have got it in spades…

2 Likes

Of course, they are the master race of Azeroth, after all.

That’s definitely the Blood Elves. They are great. They look good in all mogs, have good movement, just all around a good race.

1 Like

You may get to look like us, but you’ll still have Void Elf above you character, just saying. It seems that the Blizzard made the Void Elf changes merely out of pity for all of the years of begging upon the forums.

3 Likes

Not to mention that ugly void passive, it’s very un High Elfish…

4 Likes

Lol, it is pretty funny every time that I see a blonde Void Elf and then they turn super blue and end up looking like Violet Beauregarde.

1 Like

I rather like how the white and black turn out with that Void aura.

1 Like

Heyyyyy :frowning: I love the Void Elf passive :heart:

2 Likes

It’s tru. They turn void in combat and can’t control it. I also saw lots of void elfs with normal skin like blood elfs. Isn’t that what cool is? Imitations of some one person you want to look like.

Well those two colors are void based colors so of course they are going to look good with that passive. :yum: :yum: :yum:

I see lots of void elf players on here say, why can’t we just have normal elfs? So it must be cool.

Rather surprised how well I liked the blondes with EE as well. Only the gold blonde one looks out of place there for me.

Brown and the two reds also look fairly out of place but I can live with it. (though I’ve only the one high elf toon at this time.)

Realistically anyone that says that could have normal elves since BC so it’s not like as if the game is actually lacking them, however if someone likes the whole wannabe elf look that’s fine as well but they will still have to deal with looking like Violet Beauregarde.

It’s fine to want what one wants of course, but I do wish many didn’t try to get rid of void elves in the process… If that makes sense.

1 Like

That’s cool if you like them, I still think they look weird, so far I’ve only seen a couple of Void Elf characters with black and white hair I actually thought looked good like good and only one with red, the whole blonde thing is just too funny when they turn blue to me.

1 Like

Aye, I can see a disconnect when the high elf look turns blue at times.

Many request the option to mute it or turn it off or even make it an arcane color.

Which I think could be neat…

I want the ability to make it Starcursed. Like you see in our Void gems.

I also want onyx skintone blizzard!