Are blood elves cool?

If I was going Horde side I’d want to be part of the hip crowd.

3 Likes

How do you do fellow kids?

4 Likes

Theyre funky fresh

3 Likes

I believe female orc is what you’re looking for.

13 Likes

alliance seem to think so. theyve been begging to play a blood elf since they were announced. but they were much cooler before they became effectively a neutral race with void elves getting normal blood elf customization

10 Likes

Blood elves are the only tolerable horde race. The rest of them are :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

No.

Overrated, over used and getting quite annoying if I’m being honest. :man_shrugging:

Not to mention, Blizzard made a lesser :poop: off brand version for the Alliance. Which doesn’t help matters. Would’ve saved a lot of time if they just made Blood Elves neutral if they were going to just copy everything* the Belf’s have.

Though that’s just my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If I were to play a Horde Paladin or Priest, it would be a Blood Elf. I don’t really think the other races are suitable for these classes but that is just a personal preference.

This kind of broke the deal for me on Void Elves. Blizz couldn’t even stick with it and just gave them Blood Elf customization, didn’t even bother to give them more void/old god customization as well. I guess F all the people who liked the void aspect of WoW…

19 Likes

No one wanted to be a Blood Elf, we wanted to be High Elfs, which we got :smiley:

No one wants your low poly capital city either, you guys have an ego issue

7 Likes

Belf/velf are the worst

13 Likes

We’re too cool for school

5 Likes

I simply love them :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yep. BEYOND lazy too. exact same race aesthetically instead of something new

1 Like

the reason horde got them was dumb though

1 Like

You guys say this yet those people were in the clear minority of Velf players. You can tell because 90% of the Velfs you see in game now are using the High Elf options.

I thought y’all wanted Blizzard to please the playerbase/listen to feedback like other MMOs are? But then get mad when they listen to the most highly requested stuff…

8 Likes

i love your eye color

1 Like

Ty! I love your character’s appearance I haven’t seen a human that looks like him ever in game I don’t think I’m not sure what it is

looks like who this is my real guy

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Kknightcaleb

i tried to make him look like a space marine from warhammer

2 Likes

You say “you guys” like I ever once said I speak for the others. I don’t, I speak for myself and only myself.

Also, you will NEVER be high elves. You’re still a Void Elf no matter how much you deny it or try to hide it.

12 Likes