Are any other women tired of this?

He’s just admitting of liking it a little too much when he sees someone in a skimpy outfit without really admitting it.

3 Likes

bastion and ardenweald tho, seem quite pleasant

1 Like

I hate it that pants that are crazy detailed and sexy on female toons turn into sweat pants on guys.

3 Likes

I don’t think we should tell him about FF XIV then. He’d probably have kittens.

Yeah, see that’s where the OP’s premise falls apart, along with the implied “no true Scotsman” logical fallacy. That actually renders the whole premise sexist, inappropriate and offensive.

Skimpy when associated with clothing means, to me, revealing outfits like bikini armors. Im not for it, sorry - not sorry!

Eh, I wish we had more skimpy armor.

Though I’d have 0 objection to it being a toggle.

2 Likes

Or give in and buy himself a body pillow.

Yeah that’s true.

This is… a little too much though.

While we’re arguing about this can I please get some HD glorious leg plates with a color tone that matches my shoulders? I HATE how they’re close but not nearly close enough.

What weird time warp did I walk into? Ladies haven’t had a piece of armor that wasn’t full pants in ages.

I’d even settle for shorts at this point.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t bother me because if I don’t like how something looks I mog it to what I do like

6 Likes

We need more not less, if you don’t like it then don’t look at me.

2 Likes

Agreed, I think both are cute and would love to be able to mog the full legging set as well!

Excuse me? First you burn my tree and now my body image?

It’s time to dismantle the Horde

4 Likes

Yes please, more skimpy armor that shows off more, especially the thighs. Certain females have thighs that just beg to be shown off.

I’m a fire mage, what do you expect?

4 Likes

Lmao soon there will be nothing left

I agree, there really aren’t all that many. I even made a list of what we have available as skimpy options. There are far more pants than non-pants in the game.

Yes! Many more! That list is even shorter than the skimpy list for women.

We did get a few in BFA. I was pleased with the skimpy offerings. :slight_smile:
Now if we could get a couple more in this xpac… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

More options are good for everyone, I would personally like more “skimpy” options for male and female characters. I still really want the outfit the female belf wears in the BC cinematic. Tired of ugly bathrobes for cloth. Or at least a fully black pair of mageweave leggings :sob:

Well, at least I still have my personality.

Who am I kidding? I don’t have anything left!