Are any other women tired of this?

When I put leg armor on my hunter, it might come up like pants. Or it might come up as panties and a garter and stockings. The winter clothes comes up as teeny tiny shorts on the female characters. Honestly, it’s pretty icky. Why can’t my armor be proper armor? Maybe an option in the transmog window to select which way you want it to show up? But one of the few items of leg armor that I really like comes up as the garter stockings on my females. I don’t like it. AT. All. And please don’t tell me to play male characters. I’m not doing that. It’s creepy.

38 Likes

How about transmogging into things that actually fit your standards.

Because the option is there.

201 Likes

You indirectly bring up a good point. There is not enough skimpy armor for the men out there! But the point of mog is to have choices. There are plenty of non skimpy choices

106 Likes

If you don’t like the way certain armor looks you could just… transmog it.

28 Likes

There’s also a severe lack of good textured skimpy armor in general, it’s a shame they’re not creating new options or even fixing the existing ones.

But I do support more skimpy options for males… even if it will backfire and allow humans and nelves to display those weird looking bodies.

23 Likes

First world G.I.R.L issues.

47 Likes

How is playing male characters creepy? Or are you just super immature?

61 Likes

Naturally that’s a subjective feeling, so you’re inviting an argument that can never be won or lost.

6 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

What garter stockings are you even talking about?

I think there’s maybe a few vanilla models like that? from WOTLK onward you won’t find any of that. Stop exaggerating.

19 Likes

I am not tired of this. If anything I am tired of how few skimpy outfits we have to choose from.

This is a fantasy game with elves. Have you seen how elves dress in books, movies, etc?

In RL I have to dress conservative due to working in finance. In game I prefer skimpy.

PS: I am also a woman

56 Likes

i love skimpy armor. i want more.

im also a woman

50 Likes

How about you stop complaining about having too many options and join the crusade to get the male characters the skimpy options too? You have plenty of ‘real armor’ options, you just also have some frank frazetta ones. Dont like them? No problem: don’t wear them!!

10 Likes

Im against skimpy armor being in the game. Dont sexualize WoW.

4 Likes

Ummm what are you talking about? We haven’t had good skimpy armorw for like 3 xpacs.

If you don’t like the skimpy mogs use one of the numerous non skimpy ones.

Its not like this is tera…

2 Likes

I don’t see it on pants very often. Dresses/robes however, yes.

Female player here. No. There is not enough skimpy mog. There are PLENTY of options for non skimpy. Stop shaming people for what they like to wear.

18 Likes

Yes, the floor is littered with women’s clothing because you elves can never decide on an outift.

7 Likes

Sexualization happens in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you should stop equating that with showing skin?

24 Likes

There are plenty of skimpy mogs for male WoW toons. Just google it.