Are all servers down? 1pm on a Saturday

Westfall is still down FYI

just… why

Let’s ruin millions of ppl’s saturday! So e d g y

Nvm, servers are back

Got booted also, can’t log into Ashkandi :cry:

Wish it wasn’t that much, I just want to go back to classic and quest and keep dying. lol

1 Like

Stalagg’s back on. If it was a DOS attack, pretty sad to go to jail and get fined tens of thousands of dollars just for a couple hours of lols.

Well, we did want the Classic vanilla experience, This sure does make it authentic!

Same :frowning: Keep getting the same error when logging into Sulfuras. WTF

Westfall back online

15 years still haven’t figure out how to run servers problem free.

1 Like

DDOS… specific and targeted on classic servers. Thank the community that feeds hate… :frowning:

1 Like

Azuresong isn’t down, just slower than ever. Virtually un-playable. Must be something global with all servers. Welcome to Classic. – And I just got KICKED, so this report is like coming from CNN.

Blue post in support.

7 Likes

Well, if it makes you feel any better, regular (non-Classic) servers are slow/down also … and on a Saturday too!

1 Like

I could get in and play on oceanic but not NA. anybody else ?

All classic NA servers say online and realm status page also says online but cannot login to any.Stuck at 3/4 loading screen and then WORLD SERVER IS DOWN message

Give it a minute

Same thing to me, but did get in.

Update: Seems they are attacking the US again. Westfall seems to be lagging now.

Westfall server shutting down message now

there you go, its like on purpose - when weekend come it’s time to experiment with servers and tinker with it. Why all this doesn’t happen during week lol.