Are all casual solo players supposed to quit on

You’re underestimating how significant an upgrade the second legendary is going to be. Its power doesn’t come from the item level. You just can’t compare that to any other patch. If they had held the second legendary from you and gave you a slightly higher ilvl, you’d be doing considerably less dps/healing/mitigation.

2 Likes

You’re moving goalposts and not even talking about what I’m talking about.

Seriously, who are you even having a conversation with anymore? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I think in Visions I got all the tier transmogs without even touching lfr. I liked it. I like options.

Next patch I have a reason to pug mythics on all my characters for the transmog. Doesn’t mean I want to touch raids. Raids should be something you want to do. I believe they just increased mythic raid ilvl too to be above anything you get from mythic plus too.

1 Like

Yes, because broadly people want the content to be faster, which is why people want the stats, which is why the stats are made overly difficult to obtain, to sell them to people for WoW tokens. It is nothing to do with content difficulty. The reward from difficult content is not flexing ilvl, it is selling people group spots. The argument for stat exclusivity is what doesn’t make sense, because it is not argued by the reasons it exists.

3 Likes

Am I wrong in assuming that you want more gear for world content? How much more can they give you? Is full epics and 2 legendary items not enough? If solo content is a progression system, as you’re claiming, what are you progressing towards?

2 Likes

You may only get tier pieces and upgrade stuff that is considered season 3. That is raiding, mythic plus, or rated pvp. So the easiest thing out of all those for pve to form is 5 mans and blizz probably wants more people doing them, which is what the op basically is asking. Players are probably going to be more funneled into that, since nothing from ZM can upgrade to tier.

1 Like

Proof positive that you read absolutely nothing I’ve posted in here.

7 Likes

have you considered getting gud so you wont need a carry? You should try that out sometimes. Not everything can be fix by throwing money at blizz and buying token you know.

1 Like

You inserted yourself into this conversation. You tell people that you want to feel like you’re progressing through world content, but you can’t quite answer what you’re progressing towards. Which world quest are you unable to do on day one?

2 Likes

hmm I thought you can use ZM gear and upgrade it to a tier set. I guess I’m wrong. I really didn’t read too far into the upgrade system.

Literally everyone in a thread inserts themselves. LOL what?

And once again you have no clue what I’ve said and ignored all of it or just can’t comprehend it.

Either go back and reread my posts to see what I’ve been talking about or stop responding to me and making crap up to further this false narrative.

3 Likes

That’s what 9.2 has, though.

1 Like

Where did I ever say that it didn’t???

Does no one in here read? Seriously? :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

People read just fine, I was more going back to the original post.

I don’t think you understand just how much stuff you’re going to be getting in 9.2.

Presumably this is the last content patch and they always let everyone just scale out of control because the expansion will be irrelevant soon. You’re going to get through world quests faster than you ever could before. Just be a little patient.

1 Like

Unless they classify it as season 3 then no. I think more players will be pushed into at least low keys if they want the tier. LFR will also may be something they would do for the tier.

You just tried to pin it on me that I’m somehow complaining or saying that something is wrong with any of the solo gear progression systems.

Don’t quote me and ask me what’s wrong with a system when I never said there was anything wrong with.

I never once complained about these systems we have. I’m the one defending them, because they work well.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GREEN AND GOOD I NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT THESE SYSTEMS AND I HAVE BEEN DEFENDING THEM IN HERE. READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE AND STOP MAKING STUFF UP THAT I NEVER SAID.

3 Likes

Well you can do the 9.2 questline/story

Um, Pisaro, Thallia is not the OP. All your responses seem to be aimed at someone else.

3 Likes

Aint about me personally, it is a bigger picture argument. The content that gives stat increases runs too long for the majority of customers. The majority of customers want stat increases. Whoever designs the loot systems plays the numbers to move money. These issues are trivial to solve in a positive ways for both ends of the spectrum, if they were seen as issues to be solved. They aren’t and not because Blizz feels raiders need to be 40% higher main stat to feel rewarded. Raiders largely don’t feel rewarded by that, because that being the only in system reward causes them to quit en masse. Largely, the only raiders who stay long term are those running gear through paypal, and that’s the point.