Are all casual solo players supposed to quit on

Feb 22? What’s there to do if we’re not on normal/heroic M+ fast track?

32 Likes

Same sort of stuff you did in 9.1 and really every patch since Legion dropped?

40 Likes

Well the world stuff usually comes out when the patch drops and the mythic plus season and raid don’t usually come out till a week or two after. So you will be probably be able to catch up a bit in gear just doing the world stuff.

5 Likes

MMO

I think you may be in the wrong place. Come back when the mage tower returns.

8 Likes

I’ll probably be questing, exploring the new zone, and building up my new robot friend. C:

20 Likes

Same things we always do in new patches. For me I like world content so I have a new zone to explore, things to collect, reps/systems to work out. Usual stuff!

13 Likes

Uh… all of Zereth Mortis? And the rest of the entire game?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

23 Likes

Collect hats for Pocopoc!

And Pepe!

27 Likes

Old content is always fun. Still. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s there to do now? You can beat all the world quests on day one.

3 Likes

yep. that and pvp kill time when I play.

New week of reset…time to try for the bracers off final trial raid boss. they will drop…one day.

1 Like

Get back to me after I’m done getting the new mounts.

3 Likes

The same thing you did in virtually every other patch?

12 Likes

I have it on GOOD authority that solo players NEED much more powerful gear. For… something. :wink:

20 Likes

I think world quest players still think people are inspecting their gear on the Ironforge bridge. They just don’t know that parses and IO are king now. Maybe quests should award 99 parses?

3 Likes

Yeah. To gain more power to make it feel like we’re progressing, as well. You progression players aren’t the only ones who enjoy becoming more powerful.

Did you think people just like staying at the bottom while they do world content? That it’s okay they aren’t rewarded too?

Not asking for Mythic level or even Heroic level gear, but casuals are allowed to have their own gearing path, too.

Korthia was great for that. Did you make fun of people for that, too?

42 Likes

I just write my own story as best I can these days.

7 Likes

No one is making fun of you, but there is no progression on solo content. You can beat all of it on day one without any help and without any strategy. A progression system means that you’re progressing through content that will have increases in difficulty. That doesn’t exist for world quests.

5 Likes

Torgast has a progression system already. And they could always add more layers and types of modes to progress through.

Much like any kingdom hearts game where you can progress through things like tournaments and stuff. Or different difficulty settings.

1 Like

It used to and then everyone complained until it was nerfed into the ground. That’s exactly why Blizzard doesn’t make difficult solo content. The Mage Tower complaints were legendary and it didn’t even award gear.

6 Likes