Are all casual solo players supposed to quit on

What’s that, a prot paladin solo’d entire raid bosses? :3 Oops, guess it’s no longer group content lmao.

I can bad faith your arguments, go back to the mage tower threads or something.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what you previously said in the part I quoted, nor does it have anything to do with what I said in relation to your quote.

How about you stop deflecting and answer the question.

If later gear makes it so you don’t die, I can take a 250ilvl toon into normal castle nathria and afk for 2 minutes and be alive when I come back, 2 minutes later?

show me where this happen on current raid content?

Surprisingly not a typo lol.

Zereth Mortis has a whole build-a-bear system that’s going to keep me occupied. Will I enjoy it? Probably not but I’ll be doing it because I need my mounts and pets.

Just like what you quoted from me had absolutely nothing to do with your own statement, as I never stated “You cannot die in a raid if you out gear it.” I said you can either ignore, or skip certain mechanics. Not even all, just some. It also made it so you can focus more on mechanics in general because you’re not worrying about having to hit a certain DPS threshold/HPS threshold AND keep up with all the mechanics 100%.

How about you stop deflecting in general? I’ll use a forum feature since you bad faith post at me all the time. Bye~

Rextroy has been doing this for raids for quite some time.

You did indeed say that you would not die if you had better gear.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I don’t think I’ve ever even responded to you before today.

did you just link me rextroy’s video. Lol ok dude

Yeah, you literally asked me to show you. Further, not a ‘dude’ lol ok?

This is the same tired, old story as every other casual thread. They want the same rewards as raiders, but only want to do trivial content.

Curiously, you’ve done nothing to earn your own given your parses.

I tank, smart gal.

Ah good, someone that doesn’t even understand how non-DPS parses work I guess. Then again, you do have alts. I could judge you by whichever you prefer?

You didn’t ‘earn’ it, you got carried. Which is hilarious you accuse others of such a thing. :3

I don’t give a crap about parses. I hold aggro on the boss and do tank mechanics.

I hate how many specific timings there were. Having to push a boss while they are casting the 3rd darkness but must not push early or late just felt so bad.
Then having a tight dps check later after holding for all of p1. Ugh that was bad design Imo and don’t even get me started on KT

1 Like

How did I get carried? I tank the boss.

True, sadly.

Tank is generally easier than DPS, mechanics wise? You just get healed and wait for the boss to die, and especially pre-mythic, don’t even have to care for how much DPS you’re doing. Taunt at X stacks, so hard.

Again, by your parses, carried. Which is ironic given your stance.

we’re just bad at KT. We dont know how to hold dps :rofl:

I’m bad because I tank? You’re so full of crap. You don’t need to parse to be a good tank.