Are all casual solo players supposed to quit on

Vulpera is the easiest BfA AR to unlock.

Still requires time/effort to unlock.

Well I have some rep to grind, one last covenant to max renoun on and a metric ton of alts to level to 60.

Then a few little ones to level to 50, but have been saving them for when my kids get the wow bug to play again.

Of course there are those tusks that need farming and the dark shammy set.

Maybe I will get around to finishing up the Argent tournament quests and getting all those mounts and pets.

1 Like

for raiders…sure. Mogs are my motivation. Anyone who says otherwise is lying, lol

1 Like

It didn’t take time or effort if you happened to be playing a Horde character to get flight during wod, because you were already done at that point.

Omg twins.

I’m confused, I didn’t play during wod nor do I play Horde. I also didn’t unlock flight for bfa, that’s also too much effort.

1 Like

I found Lightforged and Velfs super easy to unlock. My second account (before I deleted it) wasn’t attached to this Bnet account. So I had no achievements. I didn’t even play through Legion content. Went to Khadgar, got the quest to open up Broken Shore, got the quest to unlock Argus and was done in an hour. It was pretty nice.

It took me like a day because I was brand new on a boosted character and didn’t know what I was doing and also one of the quests to unlock rep was broken.

I’m still working on getting enough anima for all my alts to upgrade their covenant features. And I still have BFA stuff to do that I wasn’t doing in BFA because I was waiting to be able to solo (like Island Expeditions, to get all the pets and mounts). I don’t PvP or raid or run mythics. I don’t even care about 9.2 other than with slightly better WQ/Korthia/ZM gear it will be that much easier to solo old content.

1 Like

Everyone likes to progress their character, and more powerful gear means better survival, more efficient play, and better performance in the new zone content, Torghast and its new layers, random battlegrounds, and PUGs.

6 Likes

they certainly do. because solo players sometimes have insane personal goals, like soloing a raid boss or becoming a raid boss for youtube videos. ;D

I did mine after they dropped the rep requirements.

as many have said in here…gear comes and goes…mogs are eternal, lol :+1:

1 Like

As you can see, I put a lot of time and effort into my looks lol.

2 Likes

I was hoping to see some anima boost. At this point I only have been doing world quest and working on rep so my anima stores are low. It did not help that I took a break so I still have to upgrade things to max level.

1 Like

There was a colossal anima boost in 9.1.

1 Like

They did add an anima boost. Get your Covenant building things up to rank 3 and you’ll pull in more anima. Korthia can get you around 2,000 for about 45 minutes of work.

Same in ESO. Been using the same sets for years. When a new chapter comes out my gear is still just as good as it is now. It’s so nice not constantly farming new gear every patch or even every expansion. I can just log in and enjoy the game. The gear treadmill in WoW is so bad.

I would love to see data on the number of guilds that actually survive after “yea we’re taking a break until next tier”

yea. there needs to be another one. or halve the cost of all the stuff on the vendors.

1 Like

It is taking a break that has me feeling behind the eight ball. Just the amount of anima needed vs what I am pulling in just feels daunting. I am wondering if I should resub or join my husband in FF14 when my time runs out in 6 six days. Plus that Avowed rep at neutral keeps mocking me >.>

1 Like