Are all casual solo players supposed to quit on

I did not? I believe my statement was in response to someone stating that Vanilla was all about ‘raiding only’ and I talked about the stats of how many people actually raided then and how many were more solo players than raiders.

Nope, calling someone ‘it’ is an attempt at dehumanizing often done towards trans people to avoid calling them correct pronouns or referring to people by gender neutral.

They continually referred to me by different genders, when using something gender neutral or referring to someone by their posting name is completely an option.

Oh I did, and then they decided calling someone ‘it’ was okay.

They didn’t ask, either did they? They Referred to me as different versions, and then ‘it’ Rhielle “Rules for thee but not for me.”

How so? People are always pushing despite being at max ilvl and eventually clearing them on time.

Yes, usually a lower ilvl than mythic drops is needed to clear mythic.

Then they don’t need that gear when actually raiding the first time? Your entire point was that world content can be done with lower ilvl gear, therefore the gear ilvl dropped there should be low. Same logic can apply to raids. I can complete a raid with an ilvl of 0. Mythic should be all about the cosmetic recolors, tbh.

Curiously, you’re not wearing group content gear yourself, and it appears it’s higher ilvl than dungeon heroics.

They/Them is gender neutral, calling someone “it” is not, it’s dehumanizing as I’ve already explained. You should probably learn your lesson sooner rather than later, these days.