Ardenweald spoilers vindicate Loyalists

Now I’m genuinely curious how many actual different human beings there are on this forum. I always thought it moved oddly slow.

This whole forum is just three gnomes in a trenchcoat.

7 Likes

Its just 3 people with six dozen set of different identities and Erevien of course.

1 Like

Used to be four gnomes in a trench coat but I got hungry :wolf:

4 Likes

Stop replying to me people will think your my alt and I’m just talking to myself like Ethel does.

1 Like

Oh, and defending someone who’s getting ganged up on is frowned upon apparently. Who knew :wolf:

2 Likes

Let us see the metrics Blizz. I’ll bet it’s about a dozen people at most.

1 Like

20 people tops if you count the lurkers.

A lot of people WANT to post (Maybe?), but once they see how hella toxic this forum is/can get, they decide not to.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard a lot of people say that about the story forum.

Maybe that’s why we are all here on alts. Crazy Ethel might Doxx you.

1 Like

Good for her. I’m not the one hiding behind a lvl 10 alt. And besides I don’t really care what elessana thinks

2 Likes

Me at my posting rig, throwing down on the Story Forums

5 Likes

I imagine that’s how a lot of peeps feel :wolf:

2 Likes

You kin a fictional character and take it as a personal insult when someone criticizes her.

You don’t have a leg to stand on. Much like your kin, actually, solid emulation.

9 Likes

I mean, neither do you. Wouldn’t accuse others, when you’re just as bad. But here we are.

1 Like

Did you manifest just purely to defend Luxio?

8 Likes

I’ll defend whoever I please. Don’t really care if no one likes it. And I pointed out that you’re just as bad, so don’t go throwing stones/accusing others.

2 Likes

I like this worgen.

The reality is this story forum has been stagnant for a while and it’s because the same handful of people gatekeep this forum. Don’t you want to have something new to talk about? or are you going to rehash the same anti-Sylvanas argument to death amongst yourselves.

Choice is yours.

4 Likes

What even is this thread at this point?

5 Likes

I’ll always be honest and upfront with you or anyone. That rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I don’t always agree with your opinions Luxio, but you do have the right to voice them without people verbally attacking you for it.

(I been in that boat, I know how it feels to be told you’re wrong for liking or being passionate about something)

3 Likes