Ardenweald spoilers vindicate Loyalists

His crimes were no less horrible though. Neither are justified for what they did. Just so we’re clear on that :wolf:

1 Like

The Drust are not the original inhabitants of Ardenweald, the realm they became consigned to Thros the blighted lands is apart of the emerald nightmare. Their invasion of Ardenweald was for ardenwealds unique reincarnation method.

Since you’re unwilling to discuss the entirety of the story concerning her actions, than why are you here?

Please don’t make me regret defending you yesterday if you’re going to be this dishonest when discussing the lore

2 Likes

It’s as real as Sylvanas so :woman_shrugging:

I wasn’t defending Arthas, just saying that Sylvanas did even more bad thing than Arthas quantity wise. What Arthas did to the High Elves was the same that Sylvanas did to the Night Elves, and then Sylvanas did to Delaryn what Arthas did to her.
Arthas didn’t send all those High Elves to their eternal torture though, and even if you ignore both of these events, Sylvanas has still commited more crimes.

I tried to warn you and the others…

2 Likes

I apologize for not listening than. :wolf:

2 Likes

Im have been attacked since day one being here. I don’t need you to defend me.

What I need is for people to realize this is a fictional video game and treat it as such when talking about lore, instead of validating people’s RP delusions.

Atleast you have your own picture about it now, which I think is worth even more when it comes to choosing who is worth defending and who isn’t.

1 Like

You just said you don’t care about the lore. Make up your mind

3 Likes

Yeah. And now I feel like a idiot for yesterday, live and learn right? :wolf:

2 Likes

Honestly this poster seems like a higher budget version of Erevien. They keep posting the same troll topics, accuse others of things that they do themselves (alt posting, mass flagging, alt liking etc.) but instead of copy pasting their old threads, they atleast rewrite them.

:upside_down_face:

I don’t see anyone failing to acknowledge this is fiction.

3 Likes

I’m just glad I got to see her true colors with my own eyes. I always suspected she wasn’t being honest…and I do apologize if I been cruel to you Ethriel. At least you NE fans have legitimate grievances with the story

2 Likes

I’m very glad to hear that you made up your mind. You’re a Worgen player in the night fae covenant, seeing you defend a poster like Erevien 2.0 and defend Sylvanas was really really odd to me since I could imagine that Worgen players would want to bring her to justice just as much as Night Elf players.
Obviously everyone has their own opinion about this, but I feel like Worgen and Night Elf players have always worked together well in the past when it came to story complaints. That and they’re very close allies in the story, too.

I personally used to like Sylvanas, up until BfA where I started to hate her and I just want to see her brought to justice and leave the Story now.

1 Like

I have a more liberal perspective on word choice than most here when it comes to the words “justify” or “justification.” I frankly disagree with how most people so far frame it as beholden to some absolute or objective morality. I think those words can be used by someone to describe the thought processes of adherents to a philosophy even if you do not agree.

The Salem Witch Trials had justifications as they happened. There were prosecutions and trials and sentences of punishment. Witnesses. They had justifications and they felt they were justified. In my opinion, they certainly were not just, and were unjustifiable. But to others, at the time, they felt with certitude they were justified. In the most neutral and objective sense, simply as a matter of fact, they had justifications.

The wars across Europe and the Middle East are similar, as far as the use of the word “justify”. They were justified by centuries long religious disputes. As well as disputes over territory and wealth. A lust for power and control, and to see all enemies and opposition destroyed. I think it is correct to state simply as a matter of fact that some felt justified, and they had justifications, even if you personally disagree, or find them unjustifiable as a matter of opinion.

4 Likes

I’m kinda shifting my head from side to side going “eeeeh” because I can see where you’re going with it, but I can’t fully agree because she doesn’t really go all the way with it, so to speak. Everything up to Delaryn’s death, absolutely, but the devs threw in a weird wrench where they made Delaryn side with her instead of being forced to kill her own people against her will. She tries it with Derek, but wasn’t responsible for his death. And now the “third part” is happening with Anduin but he doesn’t appear to be dead yet, so the analogy has been spread out over 3 different characters.

People who know me on this forum, know how much I LOOOVE the worgen (I have a statue of Genn in his Worgen form) and I can say, I want nothing more than Sylvanas head on a platter. :wolf:

3 Likes

Holy mental gymnastics. The Sylvanas simps never fail to impress me in that regard.

2 Likes

Still a fair comparison, I’ve always thought Syl has been on a longer journey but the story very much mirrors that of Arthas in wc3 to me.

Yes.

Also yes.

4 Likes

Yea, I’m still not buying that, sorry. It would be like saying that Sylvanas willingly sided with Arthas, but she did end up siding with the Jailer in the end so who knows anymore lol?
Ridiculous writing…

That sounds more like it, and I hope our wishes come true including a new home despite it being against all odds.

1 Like