Ardenweald spoilers vindicate Loyalists

I need to clarify a few things here before people waste their time. This is actually just a forum troll, don’t bother too much with it. I only replied because I wanted to invalidate blatant misinformation, but this forum poster once personally insulted people in another post for disagreeing with her views regarding Sylvanas.

After their posts were reported and removed, they jumped on 10 alts and liked their own posts. After I called them out for it, they insulted me which resulted in a forum suspension.
Maybe I can even find the thread and comment later.

By the way, the reason why they hid their profile and set their account to private was because I pointed it out that very day
Little do they know that you can still see the pet collection and easily point out their alts.
The actual name of the poster is Renautus also.

Edit: Here’s the post: Look at their first comment, then choose their main (Renautus) and compare their pet collections and battle pets.

They’re actually accusing you of alt posting and liking your posts with your own alts (which everyone knows is nonsense) while doing it themselves.

Just wanted to point this out to spare you future arguments with a poster that’s just either trolling or arguing in bad faith.

11 Likes