Ardenweald is entirely forest

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/392758838891380736/865046034966904862/unknown.png
https://twitter.com/_wolfandwild/status/1415471660371636227

Can’t get the full post so just going to reiterate the link, it’s there if you want to browse for it.

You jest, but her in game model was a Night Elf before she got one of her many make overs.

Yeesh, the Night Elves do get everything. They even got to hold on to the hot potato that is Sylvanas.

1 Like

… what does this have to do with Elune making the Yaungol?
:confused:

Your last two posts were blasting me for supposedly not posting links or sources, do you remember NOTHING of what you say?

Your words sir, that has been the last 3-4 posts of yours…

In correlation with your claims that Elune did almost as much for the other races as she did with the Night Elves. You made a claim and swear you sourced it, but you keep refusing to post the source.

Or is this your just very long winded way of informing me that you were wrong?

The source is Tauren mythology, as well as the lore of several other races, I have shown you the sources in quotation, are you just to lazy to check them?

Tauren mythology doesn’t even discuss the Yaungol.
Since you’re very clearly incapable of having an honest conversation, this discussion is over, m’lord.

Are you sure about that? Have you checked it? Lol at you mentioning an “honest” discussion…please do not project sir…

https://i.imgur.com/AjMc6Yk.jpg

That’s one small excerpt…it doesn’t exactly prove anything… the word Tauren is not used in Tauren myths, instead they refer to themselves as “Shuhalo”…

https://i.imgur.com/sOIJDGo.mp4

Laugh all you want to, but Tauren mythology doesn’t even call them Tauren, and there ARE myths of Cenarius trying to teach Yaungol Druidism… the “Tauren” of this age are stated to be Yaungol…

“There, the yaungol were enslaved by the mogu empire and twisted by the mogu flesh-shapers. Though they eventually regained their freedom along with the other slave races during the pandaren revolution, much of their ancient cultural heritage had been lost. Heated arguments led many yaungol to migrate back north. While one group traveled as far north as the Storm Peaks, where they took up the name taunka, the other group settled in the balmy areas surrounding the Well of Eternity. There, they reunited with Cenarius and rediscovered their ancient traditions. Those who studied with Cenarius learned the druidic magic of the natural world, while others mastered the art of wielding shamanic powers.”-Tauren, WoWpedia, early history and origins.

The Earth Mother is the creator deity in tauren mythology. Mu’sha and An’she both served as stewards of their mother’s creation.

4 Likes

It does say someplace that there are no rocks in Ardenweald.

2 Likes

True, I might have misread that part, Elune just basically showed them how to live basically:

“On their mother’s request, Moon and Sun taught the shu’halo everything they knew—how to work with the elements, build homes, acquire food, sing, dance, ferry the rivers, and hunt wild beasts.”-Elune, Sorrow of the Earth mother.

I want to point out the oddity of this by the way, cause if we have no rocks…where are we getting clearly metal ores?

Fair point actually, and I think three of them come from the other zones respectively (Maldraxxus Oxxein ore, Revendreth Sinvyr, etc) Though lore wise this then makes me question why spirits just carry around gold, raw metal, valuables etc…

I want to point out the oddity of this by the way, cause if we have no rocks…where are we getting clearly metal ores?
[/quote]

Well, the nodes for Phaedrum ore do look like roots?

Soil might be a bigger issue. You have to replace all the mineral grains with something organic. Though I think that should be possible?

2 Likes

Ardenweald = night elves.
If this is true, then “How dare you complain about anything at all, you have a whole zone allocated in Shadowlands, you own one of the Covenants, stop whining!”

Arguments for:

• Only the night elves have a strong connection with the “mystical European forests” of which Ardenveld is;
  • Elune is the sister of the Winter Queen;
  • Ysera, the “aspect” of the night elves, is “resurrected” in the Shadowlands;
  • accommodation of night elf souls in Ardenveld.

The standard struggle is “who has lost and gained more.”

Can anyone complain that the goblins own a piece of Revendreth?

1 Like

I guess we should let everyone who lives in Elwynn forest know they’re mutated Night Elves… you do Elwynn, I guess I’ll go tell the Blood Elves they’re freakish Night Elves, which… technically they are? Still gonna be mad though when I tell them…

Elwynn Forest is yellow-brown, night elf forests are more crimson (Teldrassil); gray (Darkshore), dusky green with a tint of blue (Ashenvale), excessively green (Moonglade).

And in other places I have not been. Though Felwood appears gray and Hyjal is plain green.

1 Like