[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

Random query: How has Silver Circle been interpreting the post-8.1 lore developments regarding Darkshore and the Kaldorei?

2 Likes

Well, thereā€™s been even more developments since 8.1. Blizzard confirmed that the Alliance won both Warfronts. The Horde have been completely pushed out of Darkshore and have lost all the territory they gained during the Fourth War.

1 Like

/wakes up bleary-eyed

Iā€™m awake. Iā€™m awake! :coffee: :crescent_moon:

Thank you for the ask, Lat!

When 8.1 released, Silver Circle embarked on a lengthy campaign to assist the kaldorei and gilnean forces in retaking Bashalā€™Aran - which is where the guild originally housed their Silver Flame before the War of the Thorns.

It was a very impactful series of battles for us and our characters to play through, and it touched on some spots in our hearts that are still sore from Battle for Azeroth. With 8.3 releasing a Heroic Warfront, we plan to make good use of that both IC and OOC. For the most part, we acknowledge that Darkshore has been primarily reclaimed by the Alliance. However, we also acknowledge the presence of Dark Lady loyalists and holdouts that are hidden in the eaves of the forests there. Until we see a more definitive conclusion in-game, we plan to treat it as a contested region which the kaldorei primarily dominate.

3 Likes

We do not currently accept Demon Hunters or Death Knights (or any other corrupt and/or evil character types) in any capacity, and weā€™re not comfortable making concessions for it even for OOC purposes as we believe that would be too selective and unfair.

That said, we still welcome players to roleplay with us on those characters in an Affiliate capacity.

3 Likes

To further clarify along with Thiniusā€™s explanation, the character must be using a Night Elf model to join the guild, but they may roleplay that character as a Nightborne rather than a nelf. :smiley:

4 Likes

Greetings.

2 Likes

Ishnuā€™alah again Dorbroka :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Very nice folks. If I had more time to devote to RP, I would have tried to join awhile ago - but for now, I shall boost and say that these are good people who really know how to have fun!

5 Likes

A great place for Kaldorei! THE place for Kaldorei!

5 Likes

Happy Love is in the Air everyone! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Now that the war is over, my druid would love to come by to meet some Kaldorei :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Visiting us in Valā€™sharah (a neutral territory) is a good bet! Though be prepared for some elves to be cautious if members of the Horde (IC) come knocking.

4 Likes

As a troll druid who has been associating with these folks for a while now, I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

Sounds exciting!

Edit: How do I find you guys!? Sorry, Iā€™ve actually never cross-faction rpā€™d before!

1 Like

Ohai Mark.

New campaign starting tonight!

Also, Tanefrun is back. She will probably summon Nā€™zoth to Valā€™sharah.

OK bye!

4 Likes

Janana,

We usually hang out in Lightsong, Valā€™sharah. You can also check out our website calendar for eventsā€¦itā€™s public so you should be able to see it.

dumb forum wonā€™t let me link the website so Iā€™ll spell it out.

silvercircleDOTshivtrDOTcom/events

4 Likes

Hello Telemon! Welcome back to retail! :D/

As long as you have the World of Warcraft expansions through Legion, you are able to traverse the Broken Isles regardless of level! We actually have a level 20, Lorā€™athan, that makes the brave trek through high-level territory for a lot of our events (with some help, of course :wink: ). If you find yourself interested in attending an event out there, donā€™t hesitate to whisper an online member for a group invite and complimentary transportation!

Looking forward to meeting you ingame! :leaves:

5 Likes
We are still very much alive and kicking, and enjoying casual roleplay in Val'sharah and beyond as we prepare to celebrate our 3rd year on Wyrmrest Accord this June, 2020!

To celebrate this coming anniversary, Silver Circle collaborated with the much-beloved WoW music composer Jenna (Sharm) to create a Darnassian song dedicated to the Elunarian Faith and the Nights Elves we so adore in the World of Warcraft universe.

Isil Elunā€™falo (Silver Flame of Elune) by Sharm, Darnassian lyrics by the Silver Circle.

9 Likes

Congratulations, Silver Circle. Iā€™ve never been too interested in night elves (thatā€™s a lie I roleplayed as one for about a year), but seeing how much passion is put into this guild (and every community effort hosted), it stirs some nostalgia of old days. :wave: :heart: Hope to see you guys in the far future- maybe Iā€™ll see some of you in Ardenweald!

4 Likes

This song is so wonderful!
Congratulations!

Could I participate in any event of your guild as a visitor?

2 Likes