[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

Ishnu’alah Karnum,

Prior to the conclusion of Legion, a few of our members began roleplaying as Nightborne (using night elf models) before the announcement of allied races. There are a few Alliance Nightborne in Silver Circle, and the guild is certainly open to meeting other Nightborne who are interested in returning to Elune’s light.

However, since the Nightborne joined the Horde and aided the Horde during the 4th War, many Silver Circle characters have become skeptical of new Nightborne and some simply don’t trust them at all.

1 Like

I don’t mind this circumstance. In fact, I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be skeptical, and could lead to some interesting dialogue regarding beliefs and so on. That is assuming, of course, you or anyone else in your guild would be interested in such an encounter. I’m thinking a discussion of philosophy as opposed to violence, as my nightborne character, Narissar, certainly won’t be attacking anyone or coming along with hostile intent.

2 Likes

A good opportunity for this might be during the Lunar Festival holiday event, which we are still in the process of planning. It will take place in Moonglade and be supervised by the Cenarion Circle (who are the official hosts), with a strict non-violence policy.

1 Like

I’ll look out for it!

2 Likes

((How can you tell who my Alts are?))

Hi Dorbroka!

I noticed who you were because of some other threads you have made on Wyrmrest, on both characters. But generally speaking, alt information can be found easily on the Wowarmory. It does not provide a list of your alternatives, but if anyone suspects you (or any other person) might be pushing a thread conversation in a particular direction by using multiple characters, it can easily be discovered that both belong to the same account via the Wowarmory.

How do I prevent them from seeing it?

Dorbroka, the Wowarmory is public and there is no way to hide your profiles there. But you can adjust your personal preferences under your forum preferences. Unfortunately, this does not prohibit people from accessing wowarmory pages anyway.

2 Likes

Silver Circle has officially adopted Baby Yoda, courtesy of Mato’thryn Wildstrife.

5 Likes

I’ve been having a great time with Silver Circle, getting to play my new character and develop some relations with the other Elves. I’d highly recommend it for any Kaldorei RPers in for the long haul!

2 Likes

My only kaldorei is a death knight, but I pine from afar. :cry:

3 Likes

We’ll have to Spruce her up a bit then.

3 Likes

We have another Kaldorei DK that swings by from time to time to engage with us on an Affiliate-level. You’re still more than welcome to pop by on your undead lady, as long as you’re not adverse to some elves being leery around the undead. :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, these folk even allow trolls around. I think a fellow elf with a little rot is more than acceptable.

4 Likes

Well, then maybe I’ll pine from moderately closer!

2 Likes

Tonight is Silver Circle’s Illthanyn holiday ceremony! We celebrate Kaldorei new year by praising Elune on the longest night of the year! Open to all Alliance and respectful neutral parties and Horde…just watch out for triggering guards in the village.

Wear white and bring a wrapped gift to exchange!

Be at Starfall Village, Winterspring at 6 server TONIGHT ((Dec. 22))! Details on our website calendar as well ((Which I cannot link, sorry)).

2 Likes

We had a great time infiltrating the Tomb of Sargeras last night, until the ghosts surrounded us and nearly dragged us into the beyond with them. Now more than a few of us are recuperating at the Irongrove Retreat :sweat_smile:

Our current storyline is set to conclude in the next 8 days, then starting February 1st we’ll be diving into more casual and community roleplay for a stint.

1 Like

I have a question. It says on your recruitment page of your website that you accept Alliance Nightborne. How does that work exactly? A Nightborne character who goes to events in non-guard areas and uses elixir of tongues or a Night Elf character who roleplays as a Nightborne? I’d love to bring Ivrione into the fold, but I’m not sure how to do such a thing.

2 Likes

A night elf character is required to join the guild Alliance side. We started accepting them before the reveal of allied races.

Since nightborne became an allied race players have brought their Horde nightborne to our events that take place in neutral areas. Since we are currently based in Val’sharah this makes introducing a real nightborne character easy for Horde players.

Thanks for the question Ivrione!

3 Likes

A second question (I’m full of them!): Your guild doesn’t allow Death Knights. However, with the advent of the Night Warrior skin, Death Knights can be completely disguised as normal Night Elves now in appearance and only their game mechanics are different. Would it be possible to apply as a Night Elf Death Knight with the Night Warrior skin and be a “Warrior”? I’ve found blood tanking to be a nice change from numerous expansions worth of warrior tanking and subsequent burnout. Basically it allows for tanking with a two-hander, which is a neglected concept by Blizzard in general. I’m just trying to figure out what character I want to make, transfer, or work on to eventually apply! continues reading through your website while waiting for a reply

3 Likes