[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

Feyawen just loves being around so many tea leaves.

2 Likes

Elliistra, that is such a great transmog.

2 Likes

Your transmog looks awesome too Athin! :green_heart: :leaves:

1 Like

dead lady hugs

2 Likes

:muscle: bear hugs back :bear:

2 Likes

I love this guild.

1 Like

You and your unique character are very adored and well-missed. What has your mountain giant been up to these days anyway? :astonished:

2 Likes

Still in Kalimdor. I want to do more Role-play with the Kaldorei.

2 Likes

We are in Pandaria for our current storyline, but feel free to seek us out whenever you’d like and on whoever you’d like to roleplay.

1 Like

I will walk under the Ocean to Pandaria.

2 Likes

Council Glade is tonight! It’s a great night to visit us for some light RP, to introduce your character to the guild and learn about the current events IC.

1 Like

What server time?

2 Likes

5:45pm :}D location is still TBD, but will be taking place in Pandaria where most of the Silversworn are currently adventuring.

1 Like

OUR GUILD THREAD IS NOW THE MOST GLAMOROUS GUILD THREAD IN ALL OF THE THREADS THAT EVER GUILDED ON THESE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FORUMS!!! Lay your eyes upon our mighty works!! Are they not beautiful? :weary: :scream: :sob: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I’m doing! /shrieking :paintbrush::anger:

1 Like

Heard good things about these people, I pray that the legends are true! Give the Silver Circle a look if you’re searching for Night Elf RP!

2 Likes

Only thing we are missing is more rockman RP :wink:

2 Likes

Shaha lor’ma, Livi. A great many things have been heard about a knightly order in the east as well, who share a passion for the people as our Silver Circle does. An Ardent Circle, devoted to protecting the Alliance. There are rumors of a recent shift in leadership, and the mantle now falls upon a young mage, not so unlike yourself. I hear she is a tenacious woman, strong-willed and strong of heart.

3 Likes

Y’all okay. I guess. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:confetti_ball: CONGRATULATIONS ZA’TIYA :confetti_ball:

You are the 100th post! Seek me out in-game to receive your prize! All you need do is open trade- wait…

Love you Zat :heart:

4 Likes