Ignore this thread; it's full of scary things

OLD THREAD. Check out [A-RP] 🛡 The Ardent Circle - #6 by Peytön-wyrmrest-accord for the Guild’s official thread!

8 Likes

This weekend, the Circle and its allies will be diving headlong into the final act of its BFA launch campaign, which has been rolling on since the 14th of August! We’ll be facing a full on siege, with the sole objective of holding out as long as possible, until Alliance forces in the near region are able to rally against the Horde.

For more information, feel free to get in touch in game, or through the discord linked on the website!

4 Likes

Hm… this interests me greatly, I won’t lie.

3 Likes

There’s always room for more to jump in - so feel free to poke us for any more information at any time!

3 Likes

This week, the Circle will wrap up it’s ongoing BFA launch campaign, which began even before the expansion’s pre-patch! The tense conflict has taken a heavy toll on the Order, claiming the lives of some of its most stalwart champions, and even some of its founding members.

The stage is set for a final, all out show down in the jungles of Stranglethorn, and it’s anyone’s game at this point.

2 Likes

The finale events of the campaign begin tonight, and judging by the rate of how things are going - it’s going to be a rough ride. Should be a nice breather once it’s done, but there’s high energy going into this, and we’re all eager for the conclusion, for better or for worse.

1 Like

After eight and a half hours of grueling battles in the jungles of Stranglethorn, in the skies above that mess, and on the sea just off the coast - the Circle has finally thrown down the Warmaster, the leader behind the Horde’s recent push south of Stormwind; we’ve finally wrapped our nine month BFA Launch Campaign!!

We’ve got some nifty art posted up on the website to commemorate the occasion, for those with interest in checking it out, but for most of us - we’re just thrilled to have actually survived it!

Not sure which campaign we’ll tackle next, but we’re all definitely looking forward to whatever we choose!

1 Like

A week and some change after the finale, we’re still bloody exhausted, but I think we’re ever so slowly getting back on our feet.

I wanted to share this art that was commissioned to commemorate the final battle down in Stranglethorn!

tinyurl.com/battleforstranglethorn

Thanks to the fantastic Terimas Manning for going all in for us on this, and thanks to all the folks who joined in during the span of this campaign! ONE MORE DOWN! ( [A-RP] The War for Stranglethorn )

1 Like

Very excited to move forward and see what happens next. We have a lot of phenomenal story runners in this guild, and they’ve never failed to deliver immersive storylines.

We have a few upcoming events here soon! We’re resting on our laurels now that the Warmaster is dead, which means that it’s the perfect time to get inducted before we’re swept into another action-filled storyline!

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

1 Like

I’m gonna help you kill things.
Lots of things.

And well, at that.

In all seriousness, I’m gonna try to attend Ardent Circle events.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Wishing a happy holidays to all you fellow nerds out there.

Enjoy your breaks if you’re on them, thrive on the food, and remember to take every opportunity to gain an advantage over your adversaries as you prepare for another year of battle in 2019.

1 Like

New year coming up!

With a new year comes new stories, and new enemies to fight that will give your characters trauma for the rest of their lives! :slight_smile:

We’ve already got the beginnings of a new campaign starting up, so feel free to shoot us a message if you’re interested in jumping in!

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

I am very much interested in joining if’n you’re still recruiting!

1 Like

Incoherent screaming. RUN! GET AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Shoot any of our admins a message on Discord; we’re definitely still recruiting!

Edit:

You should have mail in your inbox, Henrikk!

2 Likes

I joined The Ardent Circle a few weeks ago and so far have found them to be incredibly welcoming, friendly people. Quality RP, and a quality community—I couldn’t ask for more! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This looks amazing! After I brush up on more of the guild site information, you’ll be hearing from me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait! We’d love to have you! :smile:

Right now, we’ve got an event scheduled almost every Saturday, but activity should be picking up within the next couple of months. Feel free to add my discord or battletag if you have any questions!

1 Like

Finally got level 3 on the forums, so I’ve updated the PROPER URL link, and added art from our previous campaign! Recruitment is open, and there’s currently a few hot stories on the stove, so don’t hesitate to jump in!

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for an immersive guild for a while now. I’ll be sure and say hello next time I’m on!

2 Likes