[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

I have a question I’ve been wondering about for a little while now. Are the events you guys post on your guild site calendar only for existing and prospective guild members?

I ask because I feel like I’ve seen a more general encouragement to attend what seem to be guild storyline events quite a bit and am not clear on whether people who are not existing or prospective guild members should feel like this applies to them.

2 Likes

Hello, Feyahni.

We invite anyone who’s interested in engaging with us and our events. Although we only do take Kaldorei into the guild, we do welcome anyone who wants to try us out non-committally, or if you want to stick around on a character that is (or is not) a Kaldorei and become a friend of the Circle.

TL;DR you do not have to be a member or prospective member to come to our events. Or even a Kaldorei.

4 Likes

I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was a great question Feyahni, thank you for asking it! Come join us anytime!

1 Like

Hey friends! Elder of the Wild, Kelanthos Ivyfang here to help bump the thread and let y’all know we have a community event coming up, in conjuction with Kalimdor United, to celebrate Byltan, a holiday about life, renewal and springtime! Hope to see you there.

3 Likes

We have another Moonrise event coming up this Saturday (5/18/19) at 7:30pm server time! Location is TBD.

2 Likes

Missing you guys and sending my well wishes. Definitely haven’t forgotten about the wonderful Silver Circle. :slight_smile: Disheartened over the Tyrande news though and not sure when I’ll be re-subbing. Tell Ellii and Shalidria I miss them.

2 Likes

We miss you too Fae! Hit us up anytime over Discord, and thank you so much for the well wishes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just dropping in here to say I enjoy rp’ing with you all. Silver Circle is a very dedicated group of rp’ers!

4 Likes

Shaha lor’ma, Aaleea!

It was so fun to have you join us for our Journey to Val’sharah campaign. We would not have succeeded at gardening without you.

2 Likes

CHARACTER ARCHETYPES WE’D LOVE

⸰☽ Paladins of Elune
⸰☽ Mariners/Swashbucklers/Benevolent Pirates
⸰☽ Monks (want to be an ancient monk? We have a headcanon for that!)
⸰☽ Smugglers/Rogues
⸰☽ Scholars/Historians/Archaeologists
⸰☽ BARDS!
⸰☽ Shal’dorei/Highborne anything
⸰☽Artisans/Tradesmen

If you’ve ever wanted to play any of the archetypes above (as a kaldorei variant), we would love to have you!

Original post by Feyawen back in the original forum

4 Likes

Bump!

Anniversary month starts in June! Learn about the paths, and it’s a good time to check out what the SIlver Circle is about!

3 Likes

Let the anniversary month begin!

1 Like

Shiny new website is up and running! :grin: It’s the same web address, but much easier on the eyes.

2 Likes

Today Silver Circle turns 2 years old on Wyrmrest Accord! Happy Anniversary SC!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to the SC family! Members and allies alike!

3 Likes

Today is the first day of WAR WEEK 2019!! :crossed_swords:

We’re kicking things off with the first seasonal Silver Circle Moonball Tournament! Looking forward to seeing who will win it all by the end of the night!

2 Likes

YO! Who stole my kimchi?! :imp:

Silver Circle continues celebrating their 2-year anniversary here on Wyrmrest Accord. The last week of June we will be enjoying events related to the Path of the Hunt, for all our bounty-hunters, explorers, archaeologists, and lore-seekers.

Our July campaign will take us to Pandaria! If you’re interested in joining us for this new adventure, let us know in here or reach out to one of us in-game! Happy roleplaying! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Our next adventure begins tomorrow with some RP out on the Great Sea! :sailboat:

1 Like

We’ve landed in Pandaria and enjoyed some exploration in the Jade Forest. The adventure to uncover the mystery of the primordial flame continues this Wednesday in the Valley of the Four Winds.

1 Like