Archaeology Fixes Are Now Live

They aren’t going to make any substantive changes - it literally took them a week to fix items that just werent working correctly. Its sad that they are letting this unfold where people are spending an insane amount of time to get mediocre weapons just because there is nothing else to do.

1 Like

thats why my last sentence was written that way, basically blizz telling us to get bent on fossil until launch. I fully understand they dont owe us anything, but i dont have to like it either.

Not the fix we wanted…but you’re almost there.

completely understand, it was an out of touch moment in my opinion, the players are more than willing to rake themselves over the coals to get a pre bis item a month early,

Archaeology is just not built for the modern audience, it wasn’t much liked in original cata and its even less liked now. I would have put the items at 346 but its too late now I think

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing all the things that no one cared about!

1 Like

Fix our professions.

Fix our quests.

Fix the TOGC dailies.

Game is unplayable for me.

1 Like

Are we all enjoying being unpaid beta testers? Blizzards goal of achieving unpaid labor is nearly realized!

8 Likes

EDIT: (supposedly) people are finding blues multiple times now so even if they have everything they can just repeatedly get the same rares. (nevermind seems to be an addon UI error)

1 Like

RLY ?? LUL :skull:

yeah but im trying to verify if anyone has posted a screenshot of the actual items in bag not just on the addon UI. just to make sure its not a ui error so maybe hold the beer on that one

Yeah I’d hold my breath on that for a bit. User error seems a bit more likely.

that’s all? you’re adding more RNG to already RNG fest?

I’ve seen several people getting BoA’s or the raptor mount and they arent even at 400 arch skill while others with 100+++ solves still can’t even get anything of the good stuff…

You guys are really something else. Scrapped entirely the pre patch event because the version you use straight up skips the pre patch event and dont give us anything to somewhat compensate… people goes into the worst blackhole which is this profession and all they get in return is no changes and more rng added on the pool…

14 Likes

Thanks devs!

1 Like

Increase the mount of frags per dig. im 2000k+ no staff or sword yet

3 Likes

That’s crazy how you patched in Innkeeper’s Daughter and then it popped for like my entire guild on their first dwarf solve.

3 Likes

outside of the 359 items, every other “rare” is actually quite common lol.

2 Likes

Really unfortunate on the hatchling, I got the shield and its literally the main one I did not want because I have zero use for it and now it doesn’t even mean I can reduce my fossil digsites. Bad luck protection atleast plz

9 Likes

I just like how at least all my grey NElf items are solved

1 Like

Got the Innkeepers Daughter on my second Dwarf solve after this hotfix went through. Zinrohk when?

3 Likes

Is there a reduction in digsites of a race once you have collected all items for that race?

1 Like