Arcanite Reaper realm needs DESPERATE HELP!

It ain’t dead any more.

Curious as to what you were expecting, then?

Some fun times that i got? Curious as to what you thought my response would be?

Did you get those fun times?

Here is the thing with small markets: you start the rewarding aspect of customer service :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, just reach out to the raiding guild or two and convince them their time is more valuable than relying on guild crafters because it is.

Here is what happens: guild alchemist is on vacay, they hit AH for murder prices…if they only knew someone…

And this is why you should advertise on all the realm forums friendly and often.

If you want nonstop demand, go huge. I do, only becsuse I dont have the luxury of logging all day during work and crafting on call…

I apologize if youve done all of this to no avail.

I played in vanilla… I quit when the game turned to sh*t like most people. “Super necro” I don’t speak nerd you’re gonna have to elaborate.

Check the tabard buddy, one of us at least played Vanilla, but it wasn’t you.

And if you quit the game then you have no right talking about it.

Don’t be throwing hate on my server, OP.

1 Like

I have a horde lock on that server. Low level but its something to do when my other server is to crowded. Its so dead its hard for me to make any gold or group for stuff. If I had some people to level with or help out I’d love to try and fight back.

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about… Lol who quit? I transferred servers to help with the unbalancing. I was on a horde dominated server. What makes you think I care about the opinions of a retail player lmao… I have nothing to prove to some noob who still plays BFA. Golfclap bud. Enjoy your greater rifts on soft core. Oops I meant mythics on retail. Pretty sure you could see I played vanilla if you checked the armory. I played the beta lol. Why does that even matter? Stop referencing your tabard like that proves anything. You play retail so for all we know you bought your account and payed for mythic runs. If you don’t play classic then why bother coming on the classic forums to be an a** lol. You’d never see me on the retail forums. Get a life you toxic hater. Go play with your pandas and Foxes:)

You answered your own question.

1 Like

Lmao yeah I quit retail years ago… I play classic and don’t plan on quiting unless it turns into the trash you currently play.

I played this game everyday until i xferd to AR. The AH is trash, the server is dead and its impossible for horde to group for anything. Paid Transfers cant come soon enough

Man, people who quit retail are some of the most toxic people around. It’s never

“I quit, it wasn’t for me anymore”

it’s

“I quit that piece of trash garbage game and this game better not turn into that trash!!!”

3 Likes

Case in point.

1 Like

I’ve never posted anything negative about retail on their forums. I get sick of retail players coming on classic forums and trash talking it. In fact, I don’t really post on forums at all cause I find them toxic and they bring out the worst in me. People rarely give constructive criticism or healthy feedback. They just attack the op and flex elitism. Now I started doing the same. Gaming forums are toxic in general imo and I’m gonna do my best to stay away before I end up with thousands of posts hating on ppl for no reason.

I mean, I play both, Classic isn’t some god amongst games, it has serious issues, but i don’t see anyone trash talking it really, unless I missed the post.

Most people just thought it would be more than it was and valid grievances for it.

Couldn’t agree more. The game is 15 years old and full of flaws. I tried retail when I got classic. I’m hoping the new xpac fixes the glaring issues because I’d rather play something new than something I already played. Both versions of the game have pros and cons. It’s just a matter of opinion.

Ps you must of missed the post. I was just trolling a troll.

I too have major grievances with BfA, we actually quit for over a year, which is unheard of.

Shadowlands is looking better though, so here’s to be cautiously optimistic.

2 Likes

Hey, if they mess up shadowlands (from what I’ve read it seems they’re listening to the community and won’t mess it up) at least we can be cautiously optimistic about d4 and pray that lives up to its expectations :slight_smile: