Arcanite Bar Cost is Too High

Dont worry the thousands of bots will keep arcane crystals supplied.

It actually is the worst possible time to buy arcanite bars.

There is only 1 layer currently on lone wolf with 5-6 people spamming each rich thorium route pretty much all of the waking day. Add a 2nd layer and supply is doubled.

Good idea to sell if you got em and hold on if you don’t.

1 Like

It’s 24 hours I work overnights and farm at work I’m lucky to get 2 nodes an hour 1 night after 8 hours I ended up with 3 crystals lol I have given up just gonna wait to farm them when more options open up. But I love how this begins with a I already sold all mine please lower the price now that I have.

2 Likes

Would you rather me be more deceptive?

no lol it was legit funny btw i got a flurry axe farming mushrooms the rng gods smiled on me tonight

1 Like

Why in the world would anyone buy arcanite right now before Dire Maul is released? Price is about to bottom out of the market.

Buy high sell low amirite?

1 Like

Some people are delusional, as soon as p4 releases massive amount of mats will drive prices down.

Reduce the amount needed for crafting honestly.

i am currently sitting on 78 arcanite bars, and 109 arcane crystals. The price is going to go up with the amount of people running double craft profs, with no gather profs.

It already jumpped from 50g per crystal to 90 and 60g per bar to 110. Launch its going to be much much higher, and im ready for it.

Even some of the fire resist crafting gear is Absolutely required for Heat level 1 -3 with the history of how Blizzard has been tuning raids, and plate requires arcanite bars.

if its anything like Era, then i am sure there are a lot of people with 4 to 5 Alchemist Alts.

We did it boys. Arcanite bar prices are tanking already!

you mean “bots” not players!

Get to offloading.

Things not looking good.

Wild Growth, yesterday. Arcanite Bar -8% profit.

Better off selling the Arcane Crystal than transmuting with it; with transmutes that have a cooldown, do not rely on the ‘bonus proc’ because if it fails you just lost money and have to wait X-days to try again. :pensive:

Prices are high because we’re generally keeping the crystals…not selling them.
Wish my Xmute multiplier would proc gods dammit…

(And we keep killing and reporting what few bots we see out there. My hunter has a good number of customer service receipts for bot ears.)

You’re complaining about the cost of end game materials while we are level 50?

HUH?

you know how many crystals are gonna come from dire maul? A trillion.

Just relax weirdo

Except you’re guaranteed a proc now.

Pots are going to be extremely cheap now.

This team is amazing at screwing over alchemist by flooding their market. They did it in WotLK and they’re doing it here too. Amazing.

lol…this some Federal Reserve-level of “economic stimulus” shenanigans. :joy:

Don’t forget in Wrath that ended up screwing over Engineering too when they made it so pots (ie Health/Mana) stacked to 20; no longer needed to buy injectors from Engineers.

nah im gonna wait, it’ll reach its peak a day after launch when people start realizing how expensive alot of this stuff is.

it was turned off a few days after transmutespec came out