Arcanite Bar Cost is Too High

The supply is just not there at the moment but that’s only because of the lvl 50 cap and because Phase 3 is a failure so there’s even less supply. Supply will significantly go up in Phase 4.

1 Like

Give it time. Won’t be long before people are farming Dire Maul West (??); the one with the Satyr end boss. The cave that opens up and all the imps pour out usually has a Rich Thorium in it.

And with the SoD class changes you can probably turbo through it in under 15min. So ~15min; 5 times per hour, where there’s almost always going to be at least one Arcane Crystal.

((I’m aware Thorium spawns in the world, but if everyone’s farming the overworld then instances with ore/herbs will be the best place to farm.))

1 Like

You guy’s are talking about more supply and Yes because people well be 60.

But theres already people mining in burning steppes/silithus and more.

The more supply will come with more people coming back.

But with more poeple coming back the DEMAND is also gonna go up and I dont think the supply is gonna match the demand at start AT ALL.

I dont think prices will go down lol especially at the start when it gives you epics.

1 Like

If they dont fix dire maul runs many classes will be doing jump runs and tons of crystals will get the market.

2 Likes

got an even better idea. give miners and herbalist very specific xmute 2 day cd. miners can turn a mixure of endgame gems into an arcane crystal. herbalist turn a mixture of endgame herbs into black lotus

I’m just making sure my decision to sell early was worth it.

And this is why I’m making a thread already whining about the cost. The only players who will agree with me will be all the new and returning players.

Blizzard doesn’t care about those that haven’t quit. This is a “seasonal” game, any investment will burn you.

They could increase the drop rate and lower CD of the transmute would help lower the cost

1 Like

There’s a good amount of things they can do, but it’s going to rub one of the groups the wrong way.

I have a good feeling Blizz will let that new currency buy some of the more lucrative trade materials like arcane crystals, devilsaur leather, black lotus, etc.

Then each new “phase” they’ll want to push players back into the dungeons with a “new and increased difficulty” with a new currency to purchase trade materials from MC and BWL. Because again, they hate people who play their game.

i mean if they let you but one daily it wouldn’t be awful

Blizzard should not make mats available for gold. Why even take mining then ??

Stupid solution.

3 Likes

It’s likely that arcanite bars and black lotuses will be purchasable with the new dungeon currency.

yeah man giving things to people for actually playing the game sure sounds like they hate the players… We get it you just want to buy your gear and you can’t get over it they’re no bringing GDKP back

3 Likes

You have no clue what you’re talking about huh?

Careful, he responds with angry trolling when you call him out correctly like that.

1 Like

Exactly I picked up mining and popped out 30 arcane crystals and sold them over the course of maybe 2-3 weeks with little effort

It would be so great if blizz changed the mats to everything lol

Lmao, by advocating for Blizzard themselves to step in and destroy the Arcane Crystal/Arcanite Bar economy?

Seems kind of scummy and self-centered but at least you’re honest about it.

2 Likes

“level 60 material is expensive at level 50 wtf??”

Gee, I wonder why.

4 Likes

People are also so confused that just getting more arcane crystals doesnt explode the arcanite in market.

Sulfuron hammer takes 40 bars. That’s 80 days of transmutes. 80 days.

So, 1 day with 40 people.