Arcane Charge (also druid & rogue combo points) bug

Since yesterday’s pre-patch I’ve seen a bunch of bugs with Arcane Charges and the UI.

• Upon casting Arcane Barrage, which should consume all Arcane Charges, I am instead still sitting at four Arcane Charges.
  • When I should have less than four Arcane Charges, the UI charge spheres light up as if I am gaining charges while they are showing I already have four charges.
  • Sometimes only the fourth Arcane Charge sphere is filled and the others are empty. Other times the third and fourth are filled and the first and second are empty.

I have not bothered to look at the damage Arcane Barrage is dealing to see if it is just a UI issue or a mechanical issue. The talents I had at the time are these:
B4DAHVkVsxxZrVqBmAzlSR2f7LAEJJSi0EBFJiICxBSAHQSEAAAAAAAAAAAAgkkkkIIJJA

Edit 10-27-2022
Today I noticed my druid seeing a combo point bug that reminded me of this. She was in guardian spec but using cat form as she ran around Ardenweald. Her character portrait showed no combo points, but the NPCs she clicked on were showing several combo points.

She switched specs from guardian to feral but the display bug persisted. Using /reload made the bug go away for the time being.

Edit #2 10-30-2022
Rogue is also experiencing this bug.

Edit #3 11-2-2022

3 Likes

I had this exact issue and submitted a bug report too

Have you tried disabling all addons then seeing if the issue persists?

Just noticing a log of bugs lately seem to be solved this way.
I personally am leaving everything disabled until the dust settles and creators are finished updating addons.

I had already uninstalled the two addons I had been using prior to these bugs appearing. I had also cleared out the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders. The newest GPU driver was downloaded today with a clean install, and I made sure Nvidia’s extra gaming application was not included.

Just wanted to add that I too am having this bug.

i’m getting this bug also on the default ui spheres
reloading the ui only offers a temp fix

rogue also has the same bug

+1 have this bug too for mage arcane charge.

I have this bug for druid feral form.

Also a +1 from me.

still bugged
maybe it’ll be fixed 3 weeks into decemeber like how mana adept took forever to get fixed in bfa

They have rogue combo points listed as a known issue, but there was no mention of arcane mage or feral druid. Maybe they will fix us without realizing it? :weary: