Known Pre-patch Rogue bugs

Hi,

These are some the major bugs I’ve noticed since pre-patch:

Serrated Bone spike DOT (covenant ability from being necrolord, NOT the talent itself) disappears after 2-3 seconds on a target (tested on multiple mobs in Revendereth). The spike itself hits, but the debuff dot literally goes away by itself after a few seconds. Completely useless ability this way.

Duskwalker’s Patch legendary does NOT reduce Deathmark cooldown (tooltip still says Vendetta) but supposedly all the guides said it does reduce Deathmark cd, but I just tested on Turnip in ORIBOS (yes I made sure I was in SL) and timed Deathmark on my iphone, took entire 2 mins to refresh its CD while I was spamming abilities on dummy). Essentially a completely usless legendary.

Combo points appear and then disappear on targets many times in Battlegrounds. I’ll build like 4 cp’s on a target and without using a finisher at all, will reduce to 1-2 cps. very buggy.

I’m sure there’s more, but these are what I encountered. Hopefully they fix these asap…

10 Likes

bahh meant to post this on my other Rogue.

Grappling Hook for sure is bugged right now when subterfuge is selected. It is 100% causing lost of stealth on PTR, live and beta as far as I can tell.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Can confirm these issues

1 Like

Also can confirm the leggo is broken… I have swapped to the zoidlocks on my rogues, sucks that I had to do that, but not cool to kill our leggo.

1 Like

Can confirm that the combo points are not showing correctly on enemy name plate or health bars. Will often show full combo points when I have 0 and vice versa in PVE

this is pretty important to fix imo.

6 Likes

Cp bug happening to durids, too

2 Likes

rushed set up increases the energy cost of all the abilities it affects 20%.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or is Touch of teh Grave constantly breaking stealth now?

1 Like

my poisons drop when changing realms, not a huge deal but annoying

1 Like

Leaching poison does not stay on when you log off and log back in. Have to re-apply lethal and non lethal poisons.

5 Likes

I’ve had grappling hook just fail to move me at all. I’ll be attacking the dummies and hook away and not move. It doesn’t happen all of the time but has enough that I’ve noticed it.

2 Likes

If there is even the slightest incline or you grapple to a point beyond its range it will fail to launch. And it will go on CD.

Warriors had this problem for years with heroic leap.

I guess Rogues have joined the long list of bugs for many classes now.

3 Likes

Sub rogues cant run on water anymore

5 Likes

Seconded T.T literally unplayable

2 Likes

Shadowstep causes random disconnects in BG’s, at about 50% rate for me.

1 Like

To add, all my macros that use modifer buttons no longer work. And they worked fine before the patch. I find it very annoying for using my shadowstep to party 1 or party 2 macros for pvp ect.

1 Like

Dark brew doesnt turn your bleed nor Nature dmg into shadow like it should

2 Likes

Could be an addon problem. All of my macros with modifiers work fine

I want my water sprint back!

4 Likes