Arachnophobia filter...seriously

I dont know what you are asking

of all the things to get up in arms about, this is the hill you want to die upon?

your priorities are astoundingly terrible.

5 Likes

Some cats do that. My current cat Harley is bad about that with socks. He’s an orphan so with him, I could see that.

I put socks in his little bed area to help keep him warm cause at the time all I had was socks that I could fill with beans, heat, and keep him warm. I got a heat pad after that but he always loves socks / smell of beans lol

3 Likes

total meltdowns on this days after lmao crazy times

I tried but people just told me not to play those parts of the game. Then they told me to get the ear of the devs but when I tried they just reported me and derailed my thread (that didn’t actually happen so I’m talking about a specific non-existent action ok?).

It’s rough in the streets for anyone that isn’t the FOTM token.

2 Likes

Where is the thread?

Somewhere off in the land of the jokes. As was clearly implied.

Guess the game is in great shape if THIS is the thing everyone’s arguing about! :dracthyr_crylaugh:

5 Likes

I mean, i dont understand what you have an issue with.

1 Like

Hey, it’s not a party until half of GD gets outraged about something, the other half gets outraged about them being outraged and then someone turns into a cat thread :grin: .

5 Likes

I’M FOR IT!

4 Likes

You wouldn’t, so you would like the filter that removes the poo quests Blizz insists is a part of every expansion.

You’re afraid of poo?

I’m afraid of kangaroos, because they’re fast!

1 Like

Man, this is some of the most depressing, thin skinned, coddled crap I’ve read in a long while.

3 Likes

Lol I know I’m being silly :stuck_out_tongue:

Truth be told the filter should just send you to a google search result page of “Psychologists near me who specialize in treating phobias”

4 Likes

I second this.

1 Like

I have agoraphobia which is a fear of not being able to escape a situation and a fear of crowds and open spaces…but it has NEVER seeped into video games I’ve played…In fact I’d say it’s helped me get over a lot of my fears. I agree that the Arachnophobia filter is quite ridiculous but I don’t have it so I don’t know how bad it is for people who do have it.

As someone who got over it after years of dealing with…no, it’s not that bad. If it is that bad for someone, they’ve got way more serious issues than a fear of spiders.

2 Likes