Arachnophobia filter...seriously

because there are a lot of people who play this game who are just absolute jerks

7 Likes

Looks like you’re already playing retail so…

1 Like

make a silly forum topic
it gets over 600 replies
forum Karens repeatedly flag the OP

That’s a lotta drama for a spider-to-crab filter lol

1 Like

:clown_face: :earth_americas:

4 Likes

I understand what you are saying, and I partially agree, but I don’t think its intentionally as prevalent as the forums makes it seem. Not everyone is able to articulate what they are trying to say well enough that they get their point across without sounding like they have an ulterior motive or are a bad actor. Even those who can successfully do it often get their statements misconstrued. I know I’ve been party to both.

As for roaches…hug or high five or some other appropriate gesture. I live in the south and we have what the locals refer to as “water bugs” that are kinda big. They always manage to get inside the house and one time I found out they can fly. I do not like them. At. All.

2 Likes

This will be a huge quality of life change for me. I can deal with cute crabs.
I didn’t read op’s post because they’re on ignore.

1 Like

When I lived in Texas as a kid we always had bug problems. We moved the cockroaches (unintentionally obviously) with us to Colorado and they quickly died off and we never saw them again. I don’t know what it is about the south and bugs but crawlers are everywhere down there.

The warmth and humidity I suppose?

4 Likes

Does anyone else find it funny how they will work on things like this to accommodate a very very very tiny portion of the playerbase but when it comes to say… collectors that want to solo all bfa bosses for their collections… they treat it like the plague. Or when it comes to addressing pvp problems, the premade issue in bg’s, or the map bloat… something that affects a much larger portion of the playerbase… we get nothing.

I’m sure more people get turned off from the game from the premade issue alone than those that soil their panties over digital creatures.

5 Likes

What I find funny is that a token gesture is once again getting Blizzard kudos for “caring about our health” while they simultaneously exploit every psychological phenomenon they can for profit and MAU’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course it’s an Evoker saying this… why is it always the furries that are like this? Constantly smothering and coddling?

1 Like

This the World we live in, and now it’s the World of Warcraft we live in.

I mean seriously, what if someone has a phobia against spiders AND Crabs! The amount of empathy Blizzard has shown is despicable!

1 Like

Two completely different an unrelated things. Its like saying, Does anyone else find it funny how they build handicapped parking spots to accommodate a very very very tiny portion of population but when it comes to say… X popular TV series that we want season 3 of… they cancel it instead.

I’m a collector and I agree that its long past due to be able to solo some bosses from BFA (looking at you Opulence) but that has zero relevance to adding an accessibility feature.

4 Likes

I did no research before trying to solo the BfA raids. Just figured it would be doable by now. Opulence taught me a lesson on going in blind even for old raids.

I went into heroic Castle Nathria last week to mess around and got all the way to Sludgefist solo. Hardest part was the dance and it wasn’t even that bad. Meanwhile I can’t even get down the hallway solo on Opulence before it resets.

2 Likes

Not really. It is about catering to a playerbase.

And all they would need to do is finally come out and clarify that premades in bg’s are not permitted but they can’t even bother to type out a paragraph over it despite the thousands upon thousands of replies and topics related to the issue.

It’s about priorities.

Well I’m 100% on your side then. You not attacking me when you could have, means you are genuine. It’s hard after being ripped apart multiple times by people who manage to make themselves look sympathetic and understanding while doing it.

1 Like

I have never been inside of Nathria. Skipped most of SL and have only gone back long enough to finish the Dark Ranger stuff so I’m clueless as far as the comparison goes. Alls I know is that Opulence sent me packing and I haven’t gone back lol.

Edit: I’m a liar. Looked at my rogue’s armory and he did Nathria LFR. I just don’t remember any of it. Whoops.

That, however, is the extent of my SL raid history.

1 Like

Still unrelated. Blizzard decided a toggle was wanted by enough of the player base and felt that it warranted development. They obviously don’t think pre-mades in unranked BG’s is enough of an issue to warrant some kind of fix.

1 Like

Says who?

No, it isn’t. It is very simple. Work done for portion of base. And a very tiny base. Go find the threads crying about digital spiders… then compare that to those complaining about the glaring issues throughout the game that don’t even require much work at all.

So unless you can point me to where blizzard reversed their stance from 10 years ago stating no more than 5 can que into casual pvp, I don’t take your word for it that they think it’s irrelevant or unrelated.

Again. 1 word. Priorities.

Use your words :slight_smile:

2 Likes