Arachnophobia filter...seriously

This is outrageous! Scandalous even!

If they can do it with reasonable effort sure, who does it hurt?

Hey, was told this not to long ago when I went to my pain management doctor and parked in one of the handicap spots. While also being told that I didnt look disabled enough to be parking there and that my inability to deal with my problems are the reasons why the world is going down the outhouse hole.

Gotta love coincidences lol.

4 Likes

Oh i am sure the vast amount of millions of dollars and time would be worth the exodus to follow.

Oh, I see. I didn’t realize, Dr. Thunderfist, that you were a licensed psychotherapist and were also simultaneously treating every person who would think, “Oh, that’s nice, I hate spiders. They give me the heebie-jeebies.” I’m sure your “just deal with it” technique is making great strides.

My apologies.

4 Likes

The exodus? Did we have an exodus when colorblind options were put in? When you could hide undead bones?

3 Likes

when you try to please everyone, you please no one.

When so much things get’s a filter to unprofitable levels, where quality to everywhere else will need to be cut, people will leave in droves.

Yeah, see, that’s nightmare fuel. Idk why anyone would want that.

1 Like

I can’t decide between wanting to see spiders or crab people.

That’s it, for all that is comedy crab people and hope Blizzard makes them playable.

And then they get called hypocrites, and people leaves in doves.

The end.

TBF there is a fair number of comments that amount to “Just get over it” and some vaguely alluding to people being babies, as well as the “They could have done something else with their time!”. That last one being especially tone deaf.

2 Likes

Literally not true, at all, and that phrase doesn’t apply to this subject. It’s a toggle that everyone benefits from.

At what point does the amount of closed captions in movies crash the home movie market?

3 Likes

I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but there’s not going to be an exodus. You’re making that all up. This is what some of those versed in pop culture would call a “nothing burger”. Hope this helps

3 Likes

I really don’t think that many people care, man. Look at the actual game-affecting stuff that they haven’t put in that people asked for, when they’ve put in other stuff. Druids get instant flight form cast! Unfair to everyone!

No, that’s just how it is.

Draenei got Man’ari customizations! Why didn’t Trolls get more skin options??

Because they just haven’t. Maybe not now, maybe not ever.

Why haven’t people left in droves yet, if any addressing of a minor niche issue but not doing the same for every possible permutation would make them do so? They’ve done it a million times.

4 Likes

Funny thing, they did.

Its the prevalence of the “pull yourself up with by your bootstraps” mentality people have today. People who say stuff like that fail to realize that pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is impossible to do. Pulling yourself up requires assistance of some kind, you can’t “lift yourself up” literally or figuratively. The idea of that kind of nonsense is people can succeed by struggling and hard work without any assistance. The original meaning of the phrase is based on a tale of a man pulling himself out of a mudhole by pulling his own hair to lift him out. It’s basically meant to show the absurdity of the situation. Same as some of these people’s viewpoints.

4 Likes

I can’t stand to play this game where you have the option to set the font to… 16 point :nauseated_face:

1 Like

nice ageism <3

I know. I just find it a shame that people can’t move beyond that and just accept that others will have criticisms for what are in their mind valid reasons rather than overlaying those things upon every gripe.

I do get it. The worst of the worst is out there for us to point out with every single argument but when we play that game it’s basically just Godwin’s Law.

“You are the worst of the people that might agree with your position.” Just isn’t usually true.

1 Like