Appealing my ban

I played this game for many years and saw many terrible things that has occurred where people deserve to be banned from the game. I think that it’s unfair that not accepting a social contract would be equivalent to this. I want to appeal my ban from the game because I won’t sign a social contract. I think it’s a disgrace that I am grouped in with the worst of the worst in the game all because I won’t click accept on a redundant agreement that I already agreed to in the EULA. Blizzard please remove my ban from the game. I have done zero things wrong and have been a model player for over 15 years but yet I am treated as if I had committed some in game crime. Please fix this injustice and have a nice day.

Cannot be done over the forums, you are just wasting time here.

4 Likes

Thank you for the information

1 Like

You say you were banned for not accepting the contract.
If you don’t accept, you can’t play.
If you didn’t accept, and cannot play, how were you banned?
Or are you trying to be let in the game without agreeing to be a decent human being?
Genuinely curious.

6 Likes

It’s doesn’t work that way. No click yes, no play, you are not banned.

13 Likes

So, to be clear, you have in essence banned yourself from the game because you dont want to click i accept to a document you previously clicked i accept to, just in a truncated form?

The first half is suggestions and the second half is taken straight from the eula you accepted on day one.

So the hill you want to die on is a half suggestion and half reiteration of what you acceptsd day one? Really?

12 Likes

Don’t be a donkey in game and you won’t get banned.

If I don’t click accept I am removed from the game. Clicking not accept is a bannable offense because every time I do this I am removed from the game. What is a ban my friends? You cannot access the game is what a ban is. So by not clicking accept I am banned from the game.

working as intended. BTW, trolling here will not go well for you.

12 Likes

You’re not banned. If you were, there’d be no way for you to get into the game. The solution is right there at your fingertips. You are just refusing to agree to be decent to others. Your decision.

6 Likes

Sooo…click accept and resolve your own issue?

7 Likes

He’s being obtuse on purpose and trolling. Just flag and let him be.

9 Likes

A ban or suspension is something that Blizz applies to your account.

Having the freedom to choose whether or not you wish to agree with the social contract is your own choice. You already agreed to it when you created your account, but you’re welcome to change your mind anytime and as such you’re not going to be allowed to access Blizzard’s game.

You’re not banned, you just don’t want to follow the necessary rules. As such, you’re not welcome on Blizzard’s platform.

The same thing goes for just about any other website, game, online service…the list is endless. You have no ‘right’ to be on Blizzard’s servers.

17 Likes

You got answers from Blizzard about this last night.

12 Likes
11 Likes

OP was happy to click I AGREE to the terms of use over the years but not the social contract (which essentially highlights points of terms of use agreement.

Amazing how hung up some are over the social contract, yet have been agreeing to it all along…

12 Likes

Nothing here is banned, Bashonk.

That agreement isn’t new - as much as a reminder to folks.

Much like the TOS - you certainly don’t have to accept, but if you don’t - you won’t be able to play. That choice is totally yours.

A ban is actually VERY different. While this is a simple issue to resolve, a ban is not.

21 Likes