AOO at 395, Alliance bonus 20% (4-23)

It seems like it’s a bug. It should reward 395 regardless

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/clarification-on-the-against-overwhelming-odds-quest-reward/159204/2

1 Like

I figure it was :grinning:. Thank you

1 Like

Why? Irisse is the one coming in here making the claim.

It’s a complaint to ask someone making a claim for proof? Do you know the meaning of the word complaint? Me thinks not

Perhaps some are BUT i think more horde are upset at receiving free gear for a quest they’re doing for nothing. That would make more sense.

One has to question why Alliance would be in WM as well since it literally takes receiving free gear to have them turn it on.

1 Like

you are s c u m

2 Likes

Not scum.

Just incredibly dumb and annoying.

No need to get so worked up over a video game … not good for health

1 Like

It rewards either 395 non-azerite armor gear/weapons/etc or 400 azerite armor.

1 Like

Looks like the increased item level was enough to make the balance better after one week. Maybe it’s a good place: high enough to provide upgrades over earlier 385 emissaries, but low enough that there’s still an incentive to do heroic raids or cap Conquest.

Meh, another alliance welfare check

1 Like

Gonna be a quiet week now.

2 Likes

I not going anywhere, I promise… well made i will be on Galath but i will still be in war mode.

3 Likes

Or you could roll Horde and get a 360 item.

3 Likes

Mad lad living dangerously

My Emissary rewards on my horde were two 395 pieces. They were 2000 gold to and resources for my human, till today when the turtles rewarded a 395 for both. Would be nice if the CTA was a little beefier.:grinning:

1 Like

How often does AOO appear? I was expecting every week but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

When one faction outnumbers the other faction “overwhelmingly” - that is, I believe, by 2:1 or more - the the outnumbered faction gets AOO the following week.

That makes the outnumbered faction more aggressive and helps to winnow out the people on the majority faction who are only turning war mode on for the bonus while not wanting the PVP.

1 Like

You are just making up these nos are you not?

1 Like

What makes you think 2:1? Isn’t it more logical to assume the alliance WM bonus represents the corresponding population deficit? For example, this week the bonus is 15%. If there were 100,000 Horde players in WM last week, that would mean there were 85,000 Alliance players.

AOO is offered when then deficit is 20% or more, so 80,000 ally (or fewer) per 100,000 horde. There is no way that horde had 100k, and alliance only had 50k to trigger AOO. I truly don’t think there are 2:1 odds.

4 Likes

That’s what I suspect.

1 Like

I wanted to say something as well but it’s Irisse so I automatically assume it’s made up.