AOO at 395, Alliance bonus 20% (4-23)

The thing, here is that it isn´t working. They aren´turning it off xD.

That’s why it needed a higher ilvl reward. If the reward is pointless, nobody is going to bother to gank the useless rats for it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::pray:t4::pray:t4:

4 Likes

So, since the start of the xpac, the horde NEVER had AOO over 10% … i wonder if they are throwing middle finger at the horde, BUT GIVE THEM A GOD DAMN WEEK OVER 10% for C’Thun sake. Alliance got 30% for 2 WHOLE MONTHS , and they got 20% like 3 times already. Give the horde some god damn love.

1 Like

The buff is base on faction pop in war mode there are less Alliance so they get a buff, your playing horde you have the benefit of a larger player base. Are you upset that you have more people to play with? I mean if you want the bonus so much to you could always roll an Alliance toon.

1 Like

AAO is showing up at 400 for me. Odd at least it was when I picked it up, now showing 395 when I’m turning it in. And the reward was a 400 azerite helm. (This was for my sub 300 priest I just got to 120)

My theory is azerite gear will be 400 because there aren’t any 395 azerite pieces while non azerite pieces will be 395

2 Likes

So once again people are being punished for the misdeeds of others. I do not care what you say this is not fair at all. It causes one faction to behave badly while greifing the other. The only thing that might even this out is not give credit for the kills while grouped, period.

4 Likes

Not getting rewarded is not the same thing as being punished. Your faction has the numbers advantage; if the numbers were flipped, YOU would get AoO. Put on your big kid pants and accept reality.

4 Likes

It is out of my control what people do or not do, so denying me the same quest because of action of others is punishment, btw most people playing alliance are absolutely horrible human beings ever.

I don’t even know where to begin lmao

3 Likes

I am sorry did I hurt your non feelings, was just an observation.

I can assure you I am quite delightful to be around. :cowboy_hat_face:

If you want to be on the nonwannabe side, Alliance is waiting for you.

But it’s not region based which makes it awful for oceanic players where Horde is dominated by Alliance regardless of whether the quest is active or not.

1 Like

Overall population doesn’t matter because of how sharding works. The only thing that matters is what the population is at the WQ you are doing.

People like Griefs and Irrise remind me of the clowns in GW2 that you would kill 5v20 and make excuses for losing the fight saying that they were outnumbered IN THE ZONE.

Oceanic players have a legitimate gripe, I agree.

RP shards need to be excluded in that AOO quest lol. We’re either even or slightly outnumbered by alliance. Can’t tell you how many 20 man gank squads on both alliance and horde I see running around. xD We don’t need that quest, honestly.

I think you need to ask blizz for the data. Or are you just wanting to complain you don’t trust blizz.

I think some horde are just mad there appear to be more alliance to fight in WM, which they prefer not to have. Which makes me wonder why they are in WM.

1 Like

You can’t limit a quest to just RP or just Normal because people can group up and switch. When Alliance outnumbered Horde, I advocated filling the Alliance RP overflow shards with Normal Horde overflow, but I haven’t seen shards empty of Horde recently so maybe Blizz did that or fixed it some other way.

Here’s a whacky idea. Take away the bonuses all together. Across all boards. The 10 percent bonus was compensation for getting ganked or the time spent pvping while questing and stuff like that. Also, when I play on my horde, I see plenty alliance. They aren’t outnumbered at all. When I play my alliance rogue, I see very little horde.

1 Like