AOE CAP is Gamebreaking

And hunter is out. And yes it did change something it made the leather ftw team even better and made everyone else worse

All BlizZard is doing is just shifting the meta and pretending that they are doing real work to balance classes and specs.

:+1:

1 Like

But it didn’t the best classes for mplus are now are rogue, feral druid and dh. The same classes as before granted diff specs now but same classes and they became better as the other classes got so much worse

I know. And that’s what pisses me off.

I agree. Let’s remove heroic from the queue and make it more difficult. Then we can run heroic plus. You’ve just solved wow!

1 Like

If what I hear is true that only dps has an aoe cap , then boi oh boi we tanks are gonna make many dps salty hee heh :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Tanks will be gods in systemlands.

1. High demand
  2. High demand
  3. High demand

Bonus, anti daze protection too for the MAW. :+1:

5 Likes

Yep, got a nice and shiny Blood DK all ready and waiting.

1 Like

That’s honestly a good point, so good infact that i actually never seen anybody talked about it when it comes to the topic of new players going though BFA since BFA is pretty jammed pack with mobs. Or has the most amount of mobs possible in comparison to other Expacs.

Maybe they shouldn’t have created or promoted “degenerative” gameplay then? I mean, aren’t they kinda calling themselves “degenerates” for promoting it in the first place now that you have mentioned it?

Extremely laughable coming from the same person who will drop a game if theirs no DPS meter. You sir, need to learn to adapt without an DPS meter, Mister Ralphenford D. Butheyyington son.

Ralph, it’s gonna be a joke no matter what you do. People will find a way to make things into a joke sooner or later. That’s something you really can’t stop.

Getting my Prot Pally ready. By which I mean getting my Prot Pally’s transmog ready.

2 Likes

Why is it always the same type of players who claim something is game breaking when they don’t do content that the AOE cap actually matters in?

3 Likes

No if it’s not broke and people think it’s fun, Blizzard insist on “fixing” it. This change is pointless.

1 Like

It might make solo questing somewhat more difficult for me, tbh. I will have to wait and see. Holy Nova is not a powerful aoe to begin with because it doubles as a healing spell, and that is the only aoe I have in my chosen spec.

There is still uncapped AoE spells. Unless they changed it recently Starfall is still uncapped, so boomkins should be strong in M+. I’m sure it’ll be a combination of the AoE change and trash mechanics, but I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Gunna disagree here. I personally find AoE grind fest dungeons to be boring. Not saying it should be back to pulling mobs one at a time with tons of CC required, but trash should require some thought and planning and not just pull the entire room and AoE

And this problem wasn’t created by the fact M+ has a competitive scene, it’s caused by the timer. The timer is just a gimmick, I’ve never liked it. Without the timer you’d still hit a point where you can’t finish the dungeon.

3 Likes

I came back to bfa when azhara raid came out. Every dungeon i went into, (not knowing the path or fights) it end up with nothing but tank pull everything and here comes the aoe rain. As a new player all i could do is follow and do same. How did that teach me anything? To me it made me not want to come back to dungeon becouse of this issue. What made worse, is me not knowing the fights and trying to find a group for mystic was impsoble. So maybe with this change, more people will play like it used to be, not just face pull everything and aoe down.

2 Likes

lmao 10char

2 Likes

Quoted for truth.

Everyone else jumped at just the right moment. Like when you neutralize a trampoline bounce by accident instead of getting a mega-bounce.

This is peak RPG performance.

2 Likes

Wait til you find out who got masterlooter removed for us

3 Likes

Just because they say something doesn’t mean it’s actually the truth or that what has changed is a bad thing. All this change is going to do is shift around who gets invited because they have a higher AoE cap from those who don’t.