Anyone tired of "new races" being copy pasted already available races?

Then use your “power.” You have my full support…lol.

The community already does this. Why else do you think we got such a Trading Post, after last month’s backlash?

You really need to open your eyes more.

2 Likes

Only power we players have is unsubbing and leaving every server with pop level of “Empty.” Then and only then will Blizzard will listen. Not before.

Why else? Because its the trading post’s 1 year anniversary…just like Blizz said it was

Plus we knew about all of the valentines stuff months ago so its not like they whipped up something new because of the backlash

Dookin’ Blizz dun wanna be ookin’ around.

4 Likes

And they changed the regular prices for items too. This is not just about the 110 tender offers.

No offense here, but you’re likely +35-50, don’t pretend that the customers have no power, it makes it really hard to take you old people seriously, if you write like children and “lol” around, if someone’s discussing with you.

1 Like

And at this point, I’ve encouraged you to use your “power” twice. So now we get to sit around and wait to see if you can make Blizz bend the knee, lol.

Such a weird flex for someone, who could be at the age of my father, but okay. Continue then…

1 Like

This whole line of argment is very confusing. I’ve been around long enough to know that people have little to no power, and anything you think you’ve won is still in the corperation’s best interest. I mean look at you celebrating a perceived victory with the trading post when Blizz adds a trading post set recolor to the cash shop for $30 and is likely making all kinds of money from it. They’ve likely done nothing that they didnt already have planned and are generating a lot of profit but you somehow think they bent to player pushback.

Even that is debatablely effective. For example, pathfinder has persisted since WoD despite years of player pushback and is only going away now that they have introduced a flying replacement. I guess the victory in that is that flying didnt go away all together

And how do you know that, hmm? I can only imagine how much time you’ve spent staring at that content to see Drac’thyr and immediately go “aha! I’ve seen this before!”

1 Like

Because the forums say lots of stupid nonsense, some relatable, such as misspelling “Dracthyr” despite the expansion has been out for over eight months.

Oh good, as long as we’re acknowledging that it’s stupid.

Maybe stop spreading stupid nonsense? Ever consider that?

1 Like

Have you?

Lol solid child response there, 10/10

Ok then. You’re in shambles, so have a good day.

:rofl: alright bud

Enjoy your weird deviantart fantasies.

On a better note, put me on your ignore list so you don’t have to deal with my “child” responses, k?

But my bet is you won’t.

1 Like

Why would I? You provide such entertainment lol

Watching you flounder around avoiding the fact that you’re a huge fan of scaly art is a true joy.

Um I just realized you went from playing 4.5 days a week, to just over 8 hours a week. Good on you for moderation. 4.5 days a week is a lot of time to do anything… even a 40 hour work is still 8 hours less than 2 days…

1 Like

Then do me a huge favor, be a reasonable adult, and bugger off. If you want to treat me like chopped liver and treat these forums like some sort of echo chamber just for your petty entertainment, you’re in no position to call me a child.

Bugger off. Don’t break CoC. You know better.

1 Like