Anyone still here from Vanilla Greymane?

Came back to maybe play classic and was thinking about my old times on Greymane. Trying to remember if more than one guild had someone get the Scarab Lord title and mount from the AQ event.

I remember the GM of Exousia got it (I can’t remember his name…just remember there was always a lot of drama about him). Did Brunnor of Crimson get the title? GM of The Afflicted? Any other guilds? I can’t remember it was so long ago.

If anyone is still around from back then, hi!

4 Likes

Some of us still lurk. Kallozar was the GM of Exousia btw. I still keep a picture of both Brunnor and Kallo by my bed side. I ment so much to the both of them

4 Likes

Yep, came back in legion. Don’t remember much though since I was so young back then.

1 Like

Just checking in after a few years. Can’t post link so delete the spaces, but let me know if y’all recognize yourself in any of these photos.

https:// imgur. com /a/nzTYuiQ

any one remember the warlord team and the marshal team ? the grindlord lexie ?

1 Like

Yea,I played on greymane back then.I was apart of the guild Phoenix.It became a top guild on par with crimson and exo on ally side.I remember chrome,as well might return to try classic out.

3 Likes

Merk I just mentioned you on the “reconnection” forum!

just now decided to check this forum and saw your post

I havent played Alliance since Vanilla and havent really played at all since early Cata. I wanna play a lot of Classic and im planning on Aliance Warlock again. Gnome this time though

2 Likes

I played on Greymane back in Vanilla.

I was part of the Ascendency led by guild master Hitokiri.

My char info

Name : Yodadude
Class : Hunter

1 Like

MEL!!!

3 Likes

Heya buddy!

1 Like

Played Hunter, Dïxy, Warrior, Obelïx, Priest Wïzard, Mage Asterïx and Warlock Gråmps during Vanilla WOW. Guild was League of Pendragon and Pendragon. Raided a lot with the guild WTF as well.[quote=“Kaivax, post:1, topic:240304, full:true”]
In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Greymane in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!
[/quote]

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only one character can get Scarab Lord and the mount, and Kallozar got it.

Hi Merk.

I’m still here, although very casually now. I raided with The Afflicted on horde side from Vanilla thru Wrath. I know Vanilla had its problems, but I really loved the sense of community back then. I hope classic can bring that back. I’m going to try it out.

2 Likes

Was Daedelus The Dragons Edge- Human Warlock, throughout Cata. Also had an NE Druid, Eraylene. Anyone from Dark Nexus or The Dragons Edge still around? Tarcu (Warlock) and Calaya (Paladin)? Gruyere (Priest)? Angelalleria (Hunter [duh]). Shatteredbob (Druid)?!?!

I was in Crimson back then, and don’t remember Brunnor or Essex (our MT) having the title. However, my long term memory is pretty meh when it comes to those details.

3 Likes

Hi there this is Madrina!, if there are any GoodFellas still around hit me back!

Hi Merkion, Relmax and the Council of Nine. There are others trying to connect up in the Greyname Alliance Connections thread. Direct link → Greymane Alliance Reconnections

1 Like

Faewen! I suppose lots are back on for classic

1 Like

Conflict from vanilla - the Afflicted Horde. Casual altoholic now, years of raiding burned me out beyond belief. Have not raided seriously since wrath.

I used to be in Phoenix too! I remember getting our asses kicked in AQ40 and MC/BWL being on farm. Is there a classic server everyone went to?